Rodney and Layla's Blog 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eve

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Since Rodney and Layla are nearly bonded now, I thought I'd start a new blog for them. Enjoy! :)

This is myheart bunny, Rodney. Rodney is very easy going, anddoesn't care about much.During the day hemostlylikes to sleep in the dead bunny flop position, and is constantlynudging Layla or myself to pet him.

rodney3io5.jpg

This is Layla and she is the boss. Although tiny, she is avery emotional little princess and is always pushing everyone around.Lucky for her, Rodney is quite timid and lets her be the top bunny.

layla2zv5.jpg

Here is a picture of Rodney and Layla's NIC home.

niccage2hu9.jpg

Pictures of Rodney. As you can see, hecan mostly be found in the dead bunny flop position.

rodneyflopped1px7.jpg

rodney2zs2.jpg

rodneypw5.jpg

rodney2oa6.jpg

rodneyflopped2zp0.jpg

rodneyflopped3od7.jpg

rodneydrinkingbq8.jpg

rodneydrinking2ei0.jpg

rodneyflopped4tr9.jpg

Pictures of Layla.

layla6ck4.jpg

layla3ie8.jpg

layla7ra5.jpg

layla4uu4.jpg

laylainboxeg6.jpg

laylacagepc2.jpg

layla5nb7.jpg

Rodney and Layla.

rodneyandlayla1rt5.jpg

rodneyandlayla2zu7.jpg

rodneyandlayla3ww4.jpg

rodneyandlaylaoutsidebx8.jpg

rodneyandlaylaoutside2tc2.jpg

rodneyandlayla4va1.jpg

rodneyandlaylainnicvs3.jpg

rodneyandlaylafeedingnm7.jpg

that cage is amazing!!!!!!!
They are both so cute, i loooove lops!!!!!!!!!
The dead bunny flop is awesome ;)

Thanks Peapoo_bunny! :)How are Peapoo and Petey going?

HiBangbang! I noticed you were from Australia too :).

Hi Naturestee! :)

I'm not sure if they are fully bonded now. They have had full run ofthe house including the bunny room and each others cages with noterritorial issues for two weeks now.

I have let them spend the whole day together (I seperate them at night)and they have been following each other around and cuddling. So I'm notsure how long I should wait before I consider them fully bonded and letthem spend the night together too.

You have no idea how thrilled I am that they finally like each other, they look so much happier now.

Hi Picklezon! Thank you!:bunnydance:

Aww they make such an adorable couple!,they both look like such happy little bunnies.

I'm really happy that things have turned out just fabulous!

It's really good to see those two together! :love

Oh Alisha..i seen Mabel when you posted the link on msn yesterday..she's cute!

cheryl

Aww she is adorable. She looks so cuddly. If she was in Australia I would have trouble resisting getting her right now.

I am planning on getting a bonded pair, but I have to wait till I moveout as I can't fit 2 more bunnies in my already crowded bedroom.

My life dream is a bunny filled house like Cheryls. :D

I know the feeling. I have six. All inmy room.:shock:Only way we get more is if they bond. Two arebonded adding a third hopefully. One is in the closet.:shock:

Hi Cheryl!

Thank you:). I am so happy the bonding has turned out so welltoo. It melts my heart everytime I see them snuggling together andgrooming each other.

I am also so pleased they haven't stopped coming to me for attention. Ithought they would lose interest in me after they had each other, butnow I just have two little fur balls nudging me for petting at the sametime.

Jade Icing, Oh my, you have 6 bunnies in your room?! How do they all fit?

I suppose I could add a third if they were to bond with Rodney andLayla. Rodney and Layla are just freshly bonded though, so I might giveit some time for now.

Eve wrote:
Thanks Peapoo_bunny! :)How are Peapoo and Petey going?

HiBangbang! I noticed you were from Australia too :).
peapoo and petey are doing great:)

those two are so cute! cant wait to see more pictures!;)

Latest posts

Back