robbie rotten is hiding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzywoo

Reaction score
was cleaning out today and i popped robbie rotten in the box cleaned him out and went to get him he wasnt there looked out side to see if jazzy had taken him nope , looked every where out side couldnt find him , looked under the big hutches nope not there then i saw a head pop up every time i moved it went down again he was hiding in the food bin just typical of him lol
rabbits013.jpg

Our bunnies always hop into the hay bin. lol. A few days ago, we had set our MR buck on the top of a cage, so my sister could do some cleaning, and he soon wandered over to the hay bin, and jumped right in - started helping himself. He did it twice, too. lol. The first time he didn't understand what NO meant. lol. My English Lop Buck likes to jump into buckets full of other bunnies shavings, pooh, pee, etc. Sometimes he'll tip them and OMG then there's another huge mess! Right after we get done sweeping! Then he gets a time out.... :p

Emily

Back