RO Smartphone app??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koumyou_69

Reaction score
I think it would great to have a RO app for my iphone so i can keep updated with my friends on here and so i can update my friends on my bunnys

Anyone else ever think about it?

But you need a Smart Phone to use it?:? Don"t you?:shock::p

See I don't even know if my phone is a smart phone. I'm older then probably most of you on RO.

Now Elaine Be Nice.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Susan:lookaround:weee::pinkbouce::yahoo::clapping::blushan::blushan::whistling:nope:

Anyone know how to make one? How does it interact with the forum software?

Not sure
it would take looking into but it chould help
1. attract younger rabbit slaves
2. keep up to date on everything RO
3. might make it easier to access help if a comp is not avaible to someone

What I meant is most of these programs require interface with our forum software which we can't really do. If you read this thread you will see an old discussion which nothing has changed since than.

Native iPhone/iPod access

JadeIcing wrote:
What I meant is most of these programs require interface with our forum software which we can't really do. If you read this thread you will see an old discussion which nothing has changed since than.

Native iPhone/iPod access

but if you could get one designed for the group and charge for it maybe 4 or 5 dollars then put that money to the donations to help rabbit rescues the fourm support?

i would have no problem paying for the app if i know its helping the fourm/rabbit rescues

its just an idea

It isn't just the app it is the software is very out of date. Just not possible.

Latest posts

Back