RO Members in West Aus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
Are there many West Aussie peoples on thisforum? I often end up rehoming rabbits from my work, they seem to getdumped there quite often, so if there are it would be awesome to havesome help :D

Hi there!

I'm not sure if you have heard of The Australian Companionrabbit ornot,they are an aussie rabbit list,there are members from all overAustralia,someone there might be able to help you out :)

It's great that you are taking the time to rehome these bunnies,they don't know how lucky they are :)

cheryl

Under your avatar is the word "Location"..if youclick on Australia it shows you other members. Just an FYI in case youever need some help asap and want to check with people in your area.

Its great that you devote so much of yourself to these bunnies!

Well I've been working ina vet clinic for 3years, I found out most rabbits that get brought into them end up beingput to sleep as the RSPCA doesn't have room to take them and there arefew rabbit-rehoming places (or ones that vets have contact with) and Ithought it was terrible.
I was in contact with a lady who did rehome rabbits but she had to stopdue to health problems, so from then on I thought if i could rehome theones that came through my work at least I was doing a little bit forthem.
My cousin has one of the rabbits i rehomed and she loves and adores himso much, another one still comes to visit at my work and the familythat took him in are besotted with him, his favourite thing to do ishave a bath and blowdry!!!!!

Latest posts

Back