RO creative/artistic people

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Draw & paint (prefer watercolors), did the 3D work with Breyer models (won a few GCs in my day) and did my own LSQ Breyer tack (I love doing that)and I write as a hobby - was published in a few horse magazines and books... just need to find a good rabbit outlet for my work!

Denise

Wow, this is a great thread! There are many talented people here. I made soap from goatsmilk,and herbs, sew, knit, make jewelery. I also do woodworking with my partner, we made birdhouses, bathouses, decorative things... I'm wanting to learn candlemaking and a few other things too. Would love to be able to quilt! And I'd also like to learn how to spin my own wool.... :) Oh, and felt!

wish i could multi quote:D those breyer models look great - havent seen them over here (probably not paying attention)

donna - give quilting a go - start small with a cushion say. wish i could work with wood.. was raised by grandparents - grandad was a master carpenter and joiner - his talent didnt get passed on to me tho':( soap making, however, is on my to do list along with making my own handcream.

pekoe and other creative writers - i envy you:)

godzirra - those snow melting pics on the last gallery page are wonderful

:D

Has anyone done any lapbook projects? My 10 year old son is doing a science project lapbook on Giant Pandas, so I'm looking for creative ideas.

Pam

sounds interesting - am guessing a laptop project is something done on the computer then printed out? ok im showing my age and ignoring the fact that my 14 and 16 year old are laughing::p

:bouquet: thank you - learn something everyday! sounds fun - hope it turns out ok. never had the courage to homeschool my kids -tho having been thru the mill with dyslexic son there were times when i thought about it. it's not something our authorities encourage tho:(

I'm a professional artist. I make glass beads, fuse, do stained glass, design jewelry, and I'm an oil painter. I also knit but that's more of a hobby than anything.

Heather Designs wrote:
I'm a professional artist. I make glass beads, fuse, do stained glass, design jewelry, and I'm an oil painter. I also knit but that's more of a hobby than anything.
You'll laugh, but at my elementary school I was in the after school art club and in 3rd grade we did a stained glass project and I loved it! I've always wanted to do more, as our project was very limited (about 8"x10", with no more than 9-10 individual pieces). I gave it to my grandma and it hung in the window next to her front door until she had to move into an assisted living facility.

I've also played enough musical instruments to form a really bizarre one-woman jazz band (trumpet, alto sax, double bass, oboe, clarinet), with the hopes of one day learning the drums & electric bass.

Latest posts

Back