RIP Taz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyatt101

Reaction score
My sweet lionhead Dutch mix, Taz, has gone to the rainbow bridge. She'd been acting sluggish, and then she passed.

Taz was born on July 26. She was a tiny thing, one of the smallest in her litter. She was a funny, mischievous little girl, and she stole my heart. She loved to binky, and loved being out of her cage. She LOVED to eat, and would eat all day if we let her. She was my precious bunny, and I'll miss her always.

IMG_4484.jpg

Taz as a baby

IMG_4457.jpg

GEDC0781.jpg

In her nest, though you can't really see her ^

GEDC2397_zps5d081f0f.jpg

GEDC2392_zps8c84e19a.jpg

Thank you everyone. Taz will be sorely missed. She was a happy bunny, full of life and mischief. It's still hard to believe that she's gone.

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your dear little Taz. I know she was a very special little girl to you, and will be deeply missed.. Binky Free sweetie!

We are so sorry to here about lil' Taz, she seemed and looked like a sweatheart.
Hopefully the memories will help you through this tough time
Binky free Taz, you will be missed.

I'm so sorry about Taz, I know this can be a hard time when the light of your life passes. She was verrrry adorable and she will be missed. Binky free at the bridge :big kiss:

I was so shocked to see this, I get such a sinking feeling when I see a familiar name and hope it´s not so I was really gutted to read this. Loved your blog, hope the other buns are OK and she was such a lovely little girl, I always loved those pics of her as a baby, will always remember them, she was just gorgeous. Binky free Taz over that bridge :rainbow:

I agree with Chris, I always get this weird feeling whenever I see a familiar name and I hope that that bun didn't pass. I was so saddend to read this post. May Taz binky free over the Rainbow Bridge.

Latest posts

Back