RIP Sport

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Some of you may remember when I posted about Sport back in the infirmary...

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=35474&forum_id=16

She passed away while I was on vacation (May 6th)...

e44e5dab-1.jpg

I suspect that had I been here - perhaps she would have made it - as I really felt that she was doing good and I was not worried about her. However, she took a sudden turn for the worse...

RIP my beautiful girl...

I'm so sorry, Peg :hug::bunnyangel:

Sport was my ideal forum bunny, she was sopretty. If I picked bunnies instead of bunnies picking me, I would have picked Sport. :(

So very sorry, Peg

:rip: Sport

sas

Pipp wrote:
Sport was my ideal forum bunny, she was sopretty. If I picked bunnies instead of bunnies picking me, I would have picked Sport. :(

So very sorry, Peg

:rip: Sport

sas

Sas,

That means a lot to me - you see - Sport had one blue eye - and one brown eye. She was really unique....

I haven't really felt like I could do much for her rainbow bridge thread - I am still in shock - partly because I wasn't here.

I will say though - that my needle-phobic daughter tried very hard to save her life...when she knew her dad wasn't gonna be home for over 2 hours and she knew Sport was lethargic - she did exactly what she knew we would do in those cases...she did a sub-q shot. She prepared it herself and gave it all by herself.

So kudos to Robin....she overcame her fear to try and save such a precious bunny.

Rest well, Sport :purplepansy:. You were a precious girl and I am so glad that I got to meet you in this life.

How sad for you and your family. She was a uniquely beautiful bunny and I'm sorry you lost her. Binky free, beautiful Sport.

Not many know this but about a year ago Peg offered to let me have Sport, at the time I said yes but things happened and I had to say no. Since than I have asked after her as often as I could. I always had this feeling that she was a part of my herd even though she belonged to Peg. Her loss is pretty devastating, she was a special girl.

RIP Sport. We Will Miss You.

I wish I could say more Peg but like you I just can't.

Latest posts

Back