RIP SPICER - Spice acting off

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura is really upset. She's blaming herself for not taking Spice in to the vet earlier. She thinks he had stasis.

I tried to explain that sometimes there just isn't a way to know when they need to go in so badly.

I wish she could log on here, but her heart isn't in trying to get things fixed to get here today.

I've been so sad myself from his loss.

m9sq5c.jpg

I loved Spice. I will miss him so.

When we had him at our place, he was such a sweetheart.
I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I wanted to, because Pebbles started sneezing.
Ikept Pebbles in a different room and limited myself from contacting Laura's bunnies to keep them safe from the sneezing.

Aww Stan, I know you enjoyed having them there. Poor little Spice. I know he was a favorite of many people. There was just something about that little character that got to us.

Oh No!! Laura, I am so very sorry. Spice and Mocha were two of the first rabbits I noticed when I joined RO - the pictures you took of them in the snow were stunning.
He will be sorely missed here on the Forum :(

Jan

I just can't believe it really. Spice is another one of those bunnies that you just believe will be around forever. It's so sudden it doesn't even feel real. I'm heartbroken for you and for Reese who Spice found such wonderful companionship with finally.

(HUGS)

_________
Nadia

Oh, Spice...Oh, Laura...:bigtears:

Thank you all, this is a very hard time for me. I'm not handling this well at all. I'm heartbroken, angry with myself for not doing more, regretting not spending more time with him, and feeling extremely sad for Reese. She is doing okay, but she definitely misses him and it just makes me break down all over again everytime I go out and see her all alone and either sitting in the box (Spice's favorite spot) or hanging out the door for attention. I feel so bad that she misses him so much and it makes me regret not being more careful in the first place.

All I can do to get through this week is to throw myself into my schooling and plaster a fake smile on. It's gone by in a daze and right now I'd give anything to have him back.

RIP Spice, we miss you somuch.:cry4:Binky free my baby boy.

Oh Laura...:hug:

Your in my thoughts

cheryl

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Binky Free at the Bridge Spice.

Give Reese a Big Kiss and Nose Rub from me.

Susan:angelandbunny:

Latest posts

Back