RIP - Sidney has gotten up with Wry Neck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this thread earlier. Gosh I didn't think Sidney would just die. That is horrible. I wonder what killed her....

Rest in Peace Sidney, you will be missed.:pink iris:

:rip:

I am so sorry for your loss. Some of what you wrote sounds like what happened to my Wilbur. At first the vet thought it was respiratory. When they were running more tests on him, they found congestive heart failure. Sadly, he too passed.

You gave your bunny a great home and much love.I know he is binkying at the Rainbow Bridge.

I read this thread last night before I went to bed, and was thinking about Sidney this morning, before I could get on...

I'm so sorry for your loss, so sudden as well. It's been a terrible few days for our forum bunnies... :(

Thinking of you,

Rest in peace Sidney :rainbow:

Dear Rabbit Friends,

Thank you so much for the kind words you've written since last night. We were just really beginning to enjoy having a rabbit in the family again as her personality had sure startedshowing itselfover the past couple weeks. I had not had time, due to a human death in the family over Memorial Day, to update our blog and share her pictures with you.......we were really looked forward to getting to know all ofyou better.
sadwalk.gif

I just wish we could figure out what caused this "sudden death".Ispoke at length with my vet after Sidney died and asked him if he thought there was something in the house that potentially the cats or dogs carried, that could have made her sick so quickly.He said he doubted it.All our "pets" are well taken care of and vaccinated, and I am a freak around here with a mop and bucket of clorox...always cleaning and making sure our home IS clean and healthy for all.

She was fine at midnight, and I checked yesterdayto see if she had weepy eyes, or a runny nose and nothing...

Anyway, thank you ALL for your help.....you've been extremely kind and helpful to us during our time here. I would like to post a memorial to her in your Rainbow Bridge forum. She was loved....by one and all.

Thank you again! Sincerely!
s8.gif
Terri

Oh NO! Sidney was just fine last I posted - I really never expected to hear this sad news.. I am so sorry this has happened, glad she was in your arms though.. Poor thing - I really feel for you..

RIP Sidney - you will be missed.. :bigtears:

Oh god, I'm so sorry about Sidney. I saw this thread earlier, but then saw the RIP and have been avoiding reading it since my baby just died a couple days ago and I can't handle all the dead bunnies. I'm so sad to hear about Sidney, my heart reaches out to you. She was a beautiful girl and you did a great job getting her vet care ASAP. I'm really sorry she's gone, I know what it's like. My vet thought Tallulah would pull through and thought she was looking better (which I disagree with), and she died in my arms as my boyfriend was grabbing the phone to call the emergency vet. I'm so sad for you and your Sidney girl :(

Latest posts

Back