RIP Rosie's losing her eye.(Closed RB)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear about little Rosie, I can't imagine how you must be feeling :(

RIP little girl...:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

So much loss on the forum this weekend, it's heartbreaking to think about... :sad:

I'm so sorry. What a sudden and sad way to lose your Rosie. You did your very best by her.

Binky away pain free, Rosie. :rainbow:

I just wanted to thank everyone for your help and support. I can't believe she's gone. I'm so angry and overwhelmed with sadness. I just dropped her off to be cremated. I should get her ashes back in about a week. I'll post in the Rainbow Bridge later or tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.

Heather

I am so sorry. You did everything you could. She waited for you to be there to say goodbye.

RIP Rosie. You will be missed.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my Pete in May to an abscess. Despite getting vet care I still lost him three days later.

You can always ask for a necropsy to see what the cause of death was.

pla725 wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my Pete in May to an abscess. Despite getting vet care I still lost him three days later.

You can always ask for a necropsy to see what the cause of death was.

I'm sorry about Pete. I'm not having a necropsy done. I do want to know what happened but if I find out she died from something I did or didn't do then I will just feel worse. Does that make any sense?

I posted in The Rainbow Bridge about Rosie if anyone wants to read it. Thank youso much everyone for your support and kind words. I actually stopped crying for about 5 minutes today and hopefully it will get easier.

I am so sorry that you had to lose your baby and go through all this trauma. She is a lucky rabbit to have had a Mamma as caring and loving as you are! I pray forhealing for your heart.

Shannon

BEAUKEZRA wrote:
She's gone. She started having seizures and died shortly after I got home. I'm grateful I made it in time and got to say goodbye. I can't believe this. How did this happen? I don't know what to do with myself right now.
I've just found this thread....I am so sorry for all that you've gone through. You did all that you could for Rosie, and she knows that.

Please be kind to yourself. :hug2:

Rest in peace and binky free, Little One. :rainbow:

Jenk

Latest posts

Back