RIP: Pippi is having a few problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 8:45pm here at the moment,and i just got back from taking Pippi to the emergency vet,i came home tonight to find him lying on his side and he just didn't look right...so i quickly packed him up in his basket,and i called the emergency vet on my mobile..on the way there.

The drchecked him over,and couldn't find anything noticeable wrong with him,except his eyes looked a bit glazed,but the dr said he might of had a seizure,so she wanted me to leave Pippi there over night.

I know the hospitalis the best place for him at the moment,just incase something happened at home during the night.But i wanted him home with me,he's never been away from home overnight before...my poor boy,he probably thinks that i've abandoned him.

I hope he's going to be ok....he just has to be.

cheryl

:pray::pray::pray:

Oh, Cheryl. I'll be :pray: :hug:

Sending tons of prayers, love and vibes.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.... and sending positive vibes your way...

:pray:

Oh Cheryl, I hope he's ok. I can't imagine how hard it was to leave him there! It's like with children - you want to stay right there with them!

Have you any news?

oh the poor sweet little thing
sending good thoughts for you and pippi

Thankyou for all the prayers and good wishes,i cannot tell you just how much i appreciate it. :hug:

It's 8:30am here just now,and i'm about to call the vet...i'm so nervous,but if something had happened to him during the night,they would have called me.

So i'mon my wayto take my son to school now,and then i willcome home and make that phone call

cheryl

Just got of the phone,and Pippi is doing much better than he did last night,the nurse said that they gave him fluids last night also...i don't know much else until i can pick him up tonight at 5:20pm and speak with the Dr.

At the moment i'm so relieved,just to hear those words,that Pippi is doing better

Thanks everyone

cheryl

Latest posts

Back