RIP Pepper: My rabbit has snuffles!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz, I'm so sorry for your loss and for the hard decision you had to make:hug:.

We're here for you, you know that.

I wish you could get another if that's what you think would help you.:(

Binky free Pepper:rainbow:

Oh no! I am so, so sorry. I was hoping things would have gotten better. :(

I know it must have been a very difficult decision for you to make, but you made it out of love for Pepper.

I too wish you could be allowed to have another bun...sometimes that is what can help us deal through the pain.

Thankyou all for your support.

I dont have the strength to clear out their hutches. I feel really bad with them sitting there needing to be cleaned out and done.

I too hope I can get another bunny as I feel it would help me alot to get over this. I will have to see, as I know my parents would love another rabbit, but they don't really want me to get another one. It is hard, and I must respect my parents wishes.

I know some people would say that if I get another one then that would mean I am trying to forget about Pepper. But im not. She will always be in my heart.

I have to go and bury her now with my family :(Its so sad.

Atleast she is at the Rainbow Bridge now with all my other pets. Re-united again.

I would never, ever think if you got another rabbit that that would mean you were trying to "forget" about Pepper or Dottie. In my opinion, it would be quite the contrary. For some people, myself included, it sometimes helps to get another because it will somehow ease our pain and help us to cope with our loss, but for me anyway, it would never allow me to forget the pet that I had lost.

Oh Linz, I can't believe it - not Pepper as well as Dottie :(.

You made the right decision, though. At least pepper didn't suffer. I guess they are together now at The Bridge (maybe even friends?)

I am so very sorry

Jan

I have spent all morning falling down rabbit holes in the garden trying to clean up their hutches and move them.

I am not alloud another rabbit, But when i move out (eventually) I will be getting lots of bunnies lol.

I am taking their hutches to my local rescue centre where they can use the money if they sell them.

I also bought a huge stuffed easter bunny today to help me remember them by, and so I can have it for comfort. I know im 20, but hey :p.

I also bought a silver necklace with a bright blue gem, the same colour as Pepper's eyes were.

I will never forget them.

Thankyou all. I will still visit and post as you are all my friends. I don't want to loose you all too!

Is there like a guineapig - only forum anybody know of?

Latest posts

Back