RIP my sweet Bizzie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry this happened. What a beautiful bunny Miss Bizzie was, and her precious kits. Hugs to you and your family.:(

I'm so sorry about Bizzie. :( She was such a pretty girl. :tears2:

Binky Free Little Girl. :rainbow:

:rip:

*hugs to you and your family in this hard time*

Karlee 'n' Buns

I just read this and I am so sorry for your loss. I am planning on starting to breed Polish now and am scared that the momma will have that happen to her.

Bizzie is such a pretty girl! I wish there was something that could have been done. I am sorry about Lucky and Bizzie.

:rip:Sweet Bizzie and babies

My heart goes out to you and your family for this tragic and sudden loss.

Hi Everyone,

We are doing okay. Hannah helps me feed in the mornings and it has been hard because Bizzie was always the first bun to feed and give oats/hay to. Bless her heart, Hannah has to tell me every time...."Mom, Bizzie died, I'm going to feed BeBo.":(She is taking it pretty well I guess, it's apart of life.

We will always miss you Bizzie! I talked to your previous momma and it sounds like we'll be getting one of your little sisters this summer. Hannah doesn't know it yet, it will surely be a big surprise for her birthday.

God Bless you all!

Latest posts

Back