RIP, my Mousey Boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
'Martin the Warrior' and 'Chuck E. Cheese'

August 2005 - November 2007

They lived very long, happy lives and died just a week apart. You should know that I never intended to have mice. Chuck and Martin were given as birthday gifts to a friend who (surprise!) didn't want them. They became two of the best little pets I've ever had. As it turns out, I am allergic to mice and felt badly that I could not hold them or socialize them as much as possible. I don't know if I'll ever own mice again, so thank you, Mousey Boys, for showing me just how much fun two little rodents can be.

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

RIP sweet little mousey boys...

You know, I have to be honest and admit that I've never been ultra fond of mice or rats. Maybe it's the tail. But after reading the threads about the rats-in-need and then this sadmessageabout two sweet mice, I'm being swayed. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not rushing out the door to adopt a pair of rats or mice, but I'm finding that I appreciate their presence. [Okay, not in my house - outside of a cage - but in the hearts of our members.]

I'm sorry for your loss. The pictures are absolutely precious and I actually find myself tearing up some. If nothing else, these little guys have certainly touched my heart and helped me to see them as pets and companions rather than the, "nuisance," society wants us to believe they are. So, thank you...and rest in peace.

And, though you couldn't hold or socialize them as much as you would've liked, rest assured that they were happy, cared for, and loved.

It looks like they lived an amazing life with you :). I have had mice in the past, and none of them liked to be touched. Mice are the type of pets that you should enjoy watching interact with their buddies.

Mice and rats are such over looked pets by so many people, but they are special to me. I am not sure I will ever have mice again, but someday I may be suprised with rescue mice.

Rest in peace, sweet guys :hearts.

RIP Martin and Chuck! What cuties. I'm so sorry you lost them. I have owned 4 pet mice and they were great little pets- mine seemed to be in the minority in that 3 of the 4 were super sweeties who loved to be held. One was very mean and aggressive and kind of made up for the sweetness of the others I guess. I currently have 4 rats and 2 hamsters. Rodents are great! Again, I'm sorry for your loss and am glad they found a good home with you. Amazing how something so tiny can brighten your life so much.

Aww,they were the most cutest little things..just look at that cute little face on the second one.

Run free,little ones

Back