RIP milkshake

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince_and_thumper

Reaction score
I had to put my bunny milkshake to sleep. She wasn't breathing well and the vet thought she wouldn't make it. :cry1: So I had to euthanize her. I will miss her so much, she was a very shy, but lovable bunny. I wish I could write more but I can't :(

Milkshake, you will be missed:cry1:

I'm so sorry for your loss. You did the best thing for Milkshake though, and that shows true love. Milkshake was lucky to have been loved so much.

Binky Free Milkshake.

x

I'm very sorry about your dear Milkshake.
That must of been so difficult to make that decision, but I'm sure you didn't want her to suffer.

/hugs

We are so sorry to here of Milkshakes' passing. It's never an easy trip to the Vet. I think about Commodore Stockton everyday, and it's been 4 years. But we did love the little boy a hell of a lot and it was worse seeing him suffer so much. Even when it's done out of love, it's still a hard thing to do. Hang onto to the good memories and write some more when you feel like it. We have a bunny tribute board with pictures of all our babies that aren't with us anymore. We look at the pictures and then talk about all the things they used to do as well as the bunnies we still have with us--14 at last count.

I'm sorry to hear about your little one. Just think of it this way, Milkshake is out of pain and in a better place. I'm sorry you lost her.

Binky free at the Bridge, little one. :rainbow:

I'm so sorry you lost Milkshake.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Sweet One.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back