RIP Merlin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
I'm posting this for Ali at her request because she has a lot going on right now, but I know she could use some RO good vibes and thoughts directed her way...

As you may have read, she lost 2 guiena pigs, Samuel Elijah and Logan Jake, earlier this week. Her remaining piggie, Merlin, has not been coping so well, and is suffering with depression and tooth problems, and is needing to be force fed. Just a short while ago Ali had to give Merlin CPR, and she is naturally very worried about him. She is consulting with her vet, who tells her she is doing everything right for him at this time.

Please, lets keep Ali and Merlin in your thoughts, and send them all the virtual hugs, good thoughts and prayers you can!

:hug: to Ali and gorgeous boy Merlin

Both Ali and Merlin are in my thoughts. I really hope Merlin makes it.

:pray: and :hug2: to you Ali!

i posted on Facebook but i will post it here too, Ali i am thinking of you and Merlin I hope the lil bugger pulls through. Hugs to you and him

Really hope Merlin pulls through, you all will be in my thought's and my condolences for Samuel Elijah and Logan Jake:pink iris:

Sorry I didn't call. We cleaned the new house for 3 hours and then I had to go home and take care of everyone & go to bed because I was so exhausted. I'll call you today while at work.

:(

Latest posts

Back