RIP: First time bunny owner = really nervous

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sooooooooo sorry!!! I wish I had found this thread earlier!!

AS I ws reading this I thought "This is EXACTLY like what happened to Bud!!" I'm so sorry you had to go through this,

RIP little guy! :rainbow::rip::bigtears:

I'm very sorry for your loss.... Sir Willard was a lucky little guy to have been found by you. Thanks for making him so happy and showing him love before his passing. :pink iris:

:rainbow::bunnyangel:

Thank you all so much again. Sir Willard was definitely loved. I've been crying (almost literally) since his passing.

I'm not letting his death deter me from owning a rabbit though. If in less then a week he brought me that much happiness, I can only imagine what a bunny lifetime could bring. When the time is right I will be adopting another.

BTW: If anyone lives close or knows of anyone in the San Antonio area that has healthy bunniesthat will needadopting, in the next few months, send them my way.

I'm so sorry to hear about Sir Williard. You were an awesome bunny mom to him, even in that short period of time.

It looks like there is are quite a few bunnies for adoption in Austin, including a couple of dwarf pairs that look really cute. Your heart will tell you which one is right for you.

Feel free to contact the house rabbit resource network in Austin and tell them what you are looking for:

Phone: (512) 444-3277
Email: [email protected]

They will be able to match you up with the perfect healthy (and fixed) bunny!

Latest posts

Back