RIP Bun 06/2011-10/11/2013

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunaBun

Reaction score
My sweet Holland Lop passed over to the Rainbow Bridge sometime Friday night/early Saturday Morning. I am having regrets as I've been sick myself (bronchitis/upper respiratory infection) and hadn't given her much love the last week as I've had no energy to take care of myself....I noticed Monday that she seemed less energetic than normal... She wasn't even 2.5. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was in the hospital earlier this year for quite awhile. When I returned home, my little Hope wasn't eating well. I was still very weak & trying to get back on my feet & take care of everyone. Fortunately I was able to get her to our vet & she made it but I was terrified I would lose her. I'm so sorry you lost your beloved bunny while you're sick. I know the guilt & horrible grief. Take care of yourself. I know your bunny knew you loved him/her dearly & that you were ill yourself.

I'm so sorry for your loss it's very hard losing a rabbit especially one close to your heart:(

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back