Riddle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordiwes

Reaction score
There is one bus with seven girls in it. Each girl has 7 backpacks and
each backpack has seven big cats. Each big cat has seven little cats.
How many legs are there all together?

I didn't even have to do the math - I already know that I'mnot smarter than a fifth grader (but I might be smarter than a 1st grader). :p

Pam

A high school has a strange principal. On the first day, he has his students perform an odd opening day ceremony:

There are one thousand lockers and one thousand students in the school. The principal asks the first student to go to every locker and open it. Then he has the second student go to every second locker and close it. The third goes to every third locker and, if it is closed, he opens it, and if it is open, he closes it. The fourth student does this to every fourth locker, and so on. After the process is completed with the thousandth student, how many lockers are open?

Think in terms of a math equation and look at the numbers from 1 to 1,000 that have odd number divsors. Or find the perfect squares from 1 to 1,000. Besides the square of 32 is over 1,000 so it has to be 31.

:scared:

In my head I'm just seeing hundreds ofpeople walking up and down corridors, and all I can hear are locker doors slamming.......

My brain hurts!

seniorcats wrote:

Think in terms of a math equation and look at the numbers from 1 to 1,000 that have odd number divsors. Or find the perfect squares from 1 to 1,000. Besides the square of 32 is over 1,000 so it has to be 31.

:highfive:

Sista, you rock.

Bob and John form a team together. Bob is as old as John will be when Bob is twice as old as John was when Bob was half as old as the sum of their current ages. John is as old as Bob was when John was half as old as he will become over ten years.

How old are Bob and John?

jordiwes wrote:
seniorcats wrote:

:highfive:

Sista, you rock.

I taught math for a while to high school students in the Ivory Coast.Itwas a long time ago. My DH was just laughing at me for doing math problems

I think I will join Patti and go make an adult drink.

pamnock wrote:
I didn't even have to do the math - I already know that I'mnot smarter than a fifth grader (but I might be smarter than a 1st grader). :p

Pam
That is what i was thinking,lol, i seen the title and thought oh a riddle, then it said about being smarter then a 5th grader and i figure oh well that leaves me out. My son is in the third grade and there are days that i cant help him with his homework because they do it so differently then when i did it.

Back