REXLOVABLES-just wanted to share cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
cages001.jpg

cages002.jpg

cages003.jpg

I know they are bare, but i will be getting TONS of toys and things for them come next pay check :biggrin2:

That orange Rex is beautiful!

How old are they both? One male one Female? Will they be bonded?

So whats on the ground in the cages? I see waterbottles, food and litter trays? Or is that a hay tray?

How did u get the names on the cages?

l.lai wrote:
That orange Rex is beautiful!

How old are they both? One male one Female? Will they be bonded?

So whats on the ground in the cages? I see waterbottles, food and litter trays? Or is that a hay tray?

How did u get the names on the cages?
Sylvie is a red mini rex, shes my hubbies :)
and the little one is i think like 6 weeks and then the other is 3-4 months.
Butterscotch is a boy and Sylvie is a girl they will not mate or be bonded as im buying them mates at the show this weekend.
And there is just a bare floor and then the boxes are filled with hay and aspen for there litter boxes, i am still working on setting the cages up :)
Ad for names, i went to Michaels craft store and bought glitter cardboard sticker letters and stuck them on the cage! i like having them labeled, its cute!

this is the blog to them so you can see pics if you havnt already http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=51346&forum_id=6

I am going ot be stacking there mates cages ontop of one another and have them set up soon so i will post pics then

yeah there color is a bit more rare. I got her from the fair, a lady who breeds reds was there..i am going to be breeding her to make reds as well, her lines are VERY good

Man Americans are so lucky its so easy to get gear for rabbits there, as well as breeds and variety!

I had to drive 2 hours to get to a good breeder in Sydney for my Nethie!

Back