Rexes!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
Hello again wonderful breeders! I am writing another paper on bunnies for my english class, this time it's all about Rexes. I'm looking for some good pictures of all the colors in the Rex rainbow (including ones not accepted by ARBA) and if anyone has a good close up of the fur I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I have loads of Rex photos (blues, blacks, lilac, himi, magpie and dalmation) on my blog if you want to use any of those, and I can get you the fur close ups of blue, himi and dalmation today if you want?

Do you want the fur brushed back, blown on etc. or just as it is?

Maybe I should switch to an English degree, being able to write about bunnies all the time sounds awesome!:D

Jenson wrote:
I have loads of Rex photos (blues, blacks, lilac, himi, magpie and dalmation) on my blog if you want to use any of those, and I can get you the fur close ups of blue, himi and dalmation today if you want?

Do you want the fur brushed back, blown on etc. or just as it is?

Maybe I should switch to an English degree, being able to write about bunnies all the time sounds awesome!:D
Jenson, I'm just looking for a picture that shows the 'look' of plain Rex fur, so just the way it lays on the body to show the difference between 'regular' rabbit hair and the way the shorter guard hairs makes the Rex fur different.

Here is Olivia. She was my former bunny.Hope this is what you were talking about!

BuddyandMeganll054.jpg

Thank you everyone! My paper is done for now, but I'll be doing editing later, so feel free to keep adding pictures! I enjoy looking at them and I might find one that's better than what I have.

Latest posts

Back