Returning!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dippymj

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)
Its Becca here :)
I haven't been on here for absolutely ages, but recently I keep dreaming about it and have been talking to a few members and I really miss it!
I had to make a new account because I could not for the life of me remember my password :?

Anyway, I'm guessing there are lots of new members since I left so here are a few pictures of my babies :D

(These are oldish pictures because I don't have any pictures on this laptop, will have some soon though :D )

DSC01289.jpg

Benjamin

DSC01297.jpg

Dippy

DSC01299.jpg

Fluffball

DSC01300.jpg

Chessie

All the bunnies are in great health, probably hating this horrible weather we're having at the moment, but who isnt!
:pssd:

I'm glad to be back and glad to meet new people :)

Lots of looove and bunny kisses,
Becca and the gang

:hugsquish:

DebsBuns wrote:
They look like lionheads. The breed is becoming very popular. I have a lionhead lop.

Hey!
Yep, Dippy and Fluffball are lionheads, Benjamin is lionhead cross rex cross something else too and Chessie is rex cross lionhead :D

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Becca,

Nice to see you back, I just love all your Bunnies.

BTW you look beautiful in your picture.

Susan:)

Susan!!!! Hello, how are you! :)
Thanks :D They're gorgeous aren't they, I love them too! Hehe!

And awwhhhh! :baghead thank you so much! :D

xx

Your bunnies are just the cutest! I Love benjamin's little brown nose. I have always wanted a lionhead, but I'm not sure I'll be able to cope with the grooming!

I'm kind of in love with French lops now, even if they are giants!

Buttons Mum wrote:
Your bunnies are just the cutest! I Love benjamin's little brown nose. I have always wanted a lionhead, but I'm not sure I'll be able to cope with the grooming!

Thank you :D
Yeah Benjamin really is handsome :D
The grooming isn't too bad to be honest, they're all really good, seem to enjoy it :D

Ahhh french lops :')
Benjamin's the biggest rabbit I can handle to be honest, he's a heavy thing! :p

dippymj wrote:
Buttons Mum wrote:

Thank you :D
Yeah Benjamin really is handsome :D
The grooming isn't too bad to be honest, they're all really good, seem to enjoy it :D

Ahhh french lops :')
Benjamin's the biggest rabbit I can handle to be honest, he's a heavy thing! :p
IMG_4367.jpg

Latest posts

Back