Return of a Bunny Slave & soon to be Bunny Master

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnieLuva

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone :D

My name is Bren and I've actually been a member here for quite some time...I had joined back before I got my first bun as I was getting all researched up before I was to get him and unfortunately he passed away...I don't know why he passed...he was all cuddly and hoppy happy one day and the next morning I found him looking peacefully asleep, but sadly he was in a forever sleep.

I was doing everything for him like I was suppose to...to this day I still can't figure out why he passed, but anyways...

I'm back now and have great news...I'm gonna be a bunny slave again and on Jan. 16th I will have him/her here with me :biggrin: I'm so excited that I'm going to have another sweet bun hoping around here....I've missed that

I'm getting Him/Her from a breeder...He/She is a Holland Lop born on Nov 28th, so the lil sweetie is only 3 weeks old this coming Mon. and so adorable and I've already picked out the names... Picasso if it's a boy and Sophie if it's a girl...but since I've started getting daily photos of him/her it doesn't really look like a Sophie to me

Here are the 5 most recent pics of my Bun Bun (love the one where he/she fell asleep in the breeders hand...lol)

1429c91.jpg

inhirk.jpg

Daily photos for 12/16
2z3xkqr.jpg

"Go ahead...make my day!" LOL
sex8g1.jpg

Daily photo for 12/17
2upd6rq.jpg

A little bit about me...I'm a stay at home Wife and Fuzzykid Mom, my hubby and I live in the rainy state of Washington with our two Fuzzykids (dogs) Dakota & Cloie. I'm a huge animal lover who enjoys Photography, walking in the rain, listening to great music, listening to thunder storms and spending time with my hubby and Fuzzykids.

Any questions? Feel free to ask :D I look forward to meeting you all and your Buns!

I love the markings! Choosing to name him/her after such an artist is perfect. If your little bun turns out to be female you could shorten the name to be more feminine like Picci (picky).

Congrats on the new addition.

OMG!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! :inlove:

Oh he/she is so cute. Watch out for Katie and Fraggles. They also live in Washington and have a thing for adorable, cute fuzzy things. lol Congradulations. Waiting is so hard, but nice you are getting the daily photos.

Thanks so much for the compliments on my Bun :biggrin:

I really do appreciate the name idea...really I do, so please don't take it the wrong way when I say that I don't see Picci or Picasso for a girl when I look at my bun's face

The names that keep popping into my thoughts when I look at my buns face as far as a girl name goes is:

Roo
Monet [moh-ney] (After the famous French Artist)
Nanai [nuh-nahy] (means "Beautiful" in Hawaiian)

Those are the only ones so far...what do you all think?

gmas rabbit wrote:
Oh he/she is so cute. Watch out for Katie and Fraggles. They also live in Washington and have a thing for adorable, cute fuzzy things. lol Congradulations. Waiting is so hard, but nice you are getting the daily photos.
Thanks so much Gmas and yes I'll be sure to watch out for Katie and Fraggles :big wink:

Yes it's so hard having to wait, but the daily photos help with that :biggrin:

Yea, but Monet was his last name and it sounds like a Girl name and to me when I look at her doesn't look like a Mary or Georgia, she just doesn't...sorry

BunnieLuva wrote:
Yea, but Monet was his last name and it sounds like a Girl name and to me when I look at her doesn't look like a Mary or Georgia, she just doesn't...sorry
Picasso was HIS last name, too; also his several wives' & children's last names. And I was suggesting, not Mary or Georgia, but Cassatt or O Keefe.

What a cutie patootie! :inlove:

It must be torture to wait. I just want to kiss thoes floppy little ears! It sounds like you will be a wonderful bunny slave :)

I hope you start a blog so we can keep seeing pictures.

ahk wayyyy too stinkin' adorable! :inlove::heartbeat:

LakeCondo wrote:
BunnieLuva wrote:
Picasso was HIS last name, too; also his several wives' & children's last names. And I was suggesting, not Mary or Georgia, but Cassatt or O Keefe.
Ok, but I honestly wasn't getting a attitude with you, so please don't do so with me (= Thank you so much for your suggestions, but Cassatt or O Keefe really aren't names I prefer either.

Hope you have a awesome day LakeCondo :biggrin:

@ MiniLopHop - Thanks so much | Yea it is definitely torture...hehehe and I so love the ears...can't wait till I get/him/her :biggrin:

@ Wendymac - Thank you Hun, yea the wait is driving me crazy, but the time doesn't seem to be dragging to slowly, so that's a good thing...lol. You will definitely get to see lots of pictures :biggrin:

@ Bunnielova4eva - Heheheh, thank you so much:biggrin:

Here is the Daily photo of my soon to be Bun and also, I have finally and officially decided on a girl name "Kalani" it Is Hawaiian for "Heavenly girl" and now for today's photo from the breeder of my cutie patootie

ft72v.jpg

Hope you all have a awesome night!

Latest posts

Back