Rest in Peace Simon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
I just got a messageto call the vetand I assumed she was going to tell me Simon was ready to come home. Simon passed away this morning.

He was recovering from sugery on that awful infection that had spread into his stomach and she said he had been not eating well the past few days. She said he just curled up and died.

This is really hitting me hard. Ive never lost any of my own or my foster bunnies until today. I know that I did everything I could for him- but that doesnt make this any easier.

I just keep thinking that he never got the chance to know real love and happiness. He was never able to sprawl out on the plush carpet, binky aroundthe living room orsnuggle up in my lap.

Rest in peace mysweet friend. Im so sorry we couldnt save you.

Bunnies526.jpg

OH NO! That poor baby! Why on Earth did that vet have to make him so sick! He was so pretty and I know he'd have been so happy with you!

:hug: I'm so sorry you lost him :(

I'm so sorry, Haley. :hug:

He'll be waiting for you at the bridge. Even though he didn't get much time to know you, I think he knew how much you cared about him.

I'm so sorry, that's terrible news. I'm sure he knew that you cared very much for him...At least he did experience that before he passed away. And although this doesn't make it any easier, at least you know he is not suffering anymore. Binky free Simon.

Simon is gorgeous. Don't worry though, he is binkying and having one heck of a time up there in bunny heaven!

Rest in Peace and Binky free, Simon :rainbow::rabbithop.

Haley, I'm so very sorry he didn't make it. You did what you could though. Taking him in was the right thing to do.:hug: I know it still hurts though.

Binky free Simon, you went before your time...:rainbow:

Oh Haley, I am so sorry! Awww, that sucks. :(Give yourself credit though, you've done everything you could have. :hug:

RIP Simon :rainbow::hearts:

Oh no, I'm so sorry, Haley! :cry2 I was really rooting for this guy! Rest peacefully, Simon. :bunnyangel:

Aw I was rooting for this little guy! I'm so sorry that you had to deal with an inept vet. They make other vets look bad.

And I'm more sorry that this little guy had to suffer for it. You did your best, hon.

Back