Rest in Peace darling Puck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Moments ago, Puck passed away in Robin's arms. I'm writing this while I'm still numb....probably not the best time to do it....but I need to write something NOW.

Puck was so special to us - to me. Art didn't care for rabbits and only tolerated them until Puck came along....then he understood just how much fun a rabbit could be. Sometimes I wonder if Puck saved our marriage since I had such a "rabbit habit"...

I can't share much more right now - I think the numbness is starting to rub off. Art's sleeping (midnight shift) and I need to let him know when he wakes up.

So I'll just share some photos of Puck....I so much wish now that I'd taken more photos as he got older..

and after he got wry neck:

Rest in Peace Puck.....and binky free now that you don't suffer from wry neck.

Mama

Oh Peg I am so sorry. You have had such a hard year, I will pray that it gets better for you.

Binky Free Puck, you were one Handsome Boy

Susan:angelandbunny:

Oh poor sweet Puck...I'm so sorry to hear that.

My love and prayers and hugs, and anything else I can possibly give to help, are yours...

What a difficult time for you guys...

:tears2: :pray:

I'm so sorry Peg. He was such a character. I always loved those pics of Pirate Puck, they always put a smile on my face.

Binky free, Puck.

:rainbow:

For those who may not have read this - it was in Tiny & Puck's blog back in early 2005....

[align=center]A Day In the Life of Puck[/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center]Early Summer - 2005[/align] 7 am - wake up to the sound of Tiny rattling his cage doors. Think about my plans for today again - I want to explore the bedrooms and behind the tv at least three times

9:15 am - Mom finally lets me out. Tiny takes me to the side and reminds me to stay in the bunny room.

9:17 am - I jump the barricade when Tiny turns his back to answer another bunny's question.

9:18 am - Mom sees me. I drink water out of the dog's bowl to make sure she thinks that is why I jumped the fence. When she walks towards me - I jump back inside the barricade. Mom tries to fix the barricade.

9:24 am - I jump the barricade and take off running for Eric's bedroom.

9:25 am - I make it to Eric's bedroom and start exploring

9:47 am - I accidentally jump on Eric

9:52 am - Eric returns me to the bunny room

10:17 am - I jump the barricade again

10:18 am - I run for Eric's room

10:22 am - Eric picks me up and puts me in my cage. Tiny lectures me from the floor about how to be a good bunny

11:14 am - Mom sees in my cage and says, "Puck...what did you do NOW?". I look so pitiful and sad she picks me up and puts me down on the floor.

11:29 am - I jump the barricade

11:33 am - I hide behind the tv (which is in the fireplace)

11:47 am - Mom asks where I am

11:54 am - Robin sees me behind the tv and puts me in the bunny room

12:02 pm - I eat hay mom brings in and Tiny glares at me.

12:13 pm - I decide to show GingerSpice I'm becoming a BIG boy bunny and chase her and try to play house

12:15 pm - Tiny chases me across the room and tells me to settle down or HE'S pushing me out the barricade

12:26 pm - I chase Roary and tell him I'm bigger and badder than he is

12:42 pm - I jump the barricade 'cause Tiny's about to thrash me

12:55 pm - I accidentally run across Eric's foot as he plays XBox. He puts me back in the bunny room.

1:19 pm - Yeah, yeah, yeah - I've heard these lectures before. I flick off Tiny and jump the barricade again.

1:42 pm - Robin takes me from the bathroom and puts me back in my cage

2:16 pm - Mom brings in hay and snacks. I beg her to let me out but she says "no Puck...not now". She does give me two craisins. I nap.

2:59 pm - I shake my cage door when mom goes to let the dog out. She lets me out of my cage.

3:21 pm - Eric chases me out of his room and when he finally catches me (behind the tv) he puts me back in the bunny room

3:24 pm - Tiny and the other bunnies start approaching me with mean looks on their faces

3:25 pm - I jumped the barricade again - only this time - SugarBear follows.

3:37 pm - Mom sees SugarBear & I behind the tv (trying to climb the fireplace walls). She puts us in the bunny room again.

3:38 pm - I lay down in a corner and tell Tiny I'm going to take a nap

3:47 pm - Tiny's asleep. I jump the barricade again.

4:12 pm - Eric catches me sleeping on his bed. He puts me in my cage.

5:45 pm - Mom cleans cages and lets me out to play "in the bunny room".

5:54 pm - Mom leaves the bunny room - and so do I.

6:30 pm - Mom starts rustling up our food. I hop back in the bunny room and wait for her to put it down.

7:00 pm - Mom picks me up and says "bedtime". She puts me in my cage - and I hadn't even done anything wrong! NO FAIR!

Good bye sweet Puck.

Oh Peg,i'm really very sorry :(

Binky free Puck

Cheryl:pink iris:

I'm so sorry Peg :(

...binky free litle one.

:pray::rainbow:

~Jim
:sigh:

What a quirky, lovely little bun I am reading about in your blog post. He did make me smile with his antics.
I'm so sorry you lost him Peg - binky free Puck.

x

Oh Peg, I am so so sorry :tears2:...you've lost too manyspecial buns lately. Puck was such a character, and he's going to be missed so much.

Binky free at the bridge Puck.. :rainbow:

Back