Rest In Peace, Bud. <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone here know that I lost my first rabbit, Magic, today. :(

He'd been struggling with something for a few weeks, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I think whatever it was, was due to old age. When I got him I was told he was 10 months old, but he could have been 2 or 3, so I never knew his real age. I had him for almost 6 years, he was my rabbit hopper, my best little guy.

He passed peacefully in his cage between 12 and 2 today. I didn't think he'd make it past tonight. Part of me hoped he would so I could have him put down, but I'm also kind of glad he went at home. I will miss him a LOT. No one will ever replace him.

RIP Magic. I love you.
:innocent:hearts:rainbow:
MeJacobBUNNIES035.jpg

May10th09045.jpg

May10th09026.jpg

101_5832.jpg
R.I.P Bud. :hearts:

Emily

Emily, I'm so sorry your Magic has gone to the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:.

Binky Free Sweet Magic.

You will be missed.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

We're so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace little man. W lost Commander Bun-Bun a little over three years ago--she was also our very first rabbit so it was especially hard having to say goodbye. We were glad she went at home too and she was also a rescue so we don't know how old she was but we had a wonderful six years.

sorry about your little bunny. I can tell you really loved him-that's what makes losing them the hardest.

~On a side note, I kinda feel you're fortunate so you didn't have to have him put down-my two that I"ve had to have put to sleep made things much harder for me.

I am so sorry to hear this - I always loved it when you'd talk about Magic.

Binky free baby!

I am so sorry for your loss Emily. May you find comfort in knowing that Magic is no longer in any pain. He will be watching over you making sure that you are doing okay.

Rest in Peace Magic. You were such a beautiful bun and still are beautiful.

I know how you feel. My two rabbits died same time in the night. Just remeber you gave him the best life you could and now he will have eternal joy and be waiting for you.
RIP Magic
The bestest rabbit.
Jj

Back