Rest in Peace Autumn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
So I am staying home from school again today because I'm sick...And my mom just came in and told me that when she went to feed the bunnies around 9 this morning, Autumn was lying on her side, breathing lightly and she was unresponsive. And she hadn't ate her food from last night.

My mom then said that she went back out around 10 and Autumn had passed away:tears2:. We don't know why.......

I can't believe she's gone, last night I fed her and she seemed fine. She was going potty in her litter box. I should have cuddled her, as I hadn't seen her in four days being sick and all.

Just last week I brought her up to the house and snuggled with her and she gave me bunny kisses for the first time.:inlove:She had so much fun that day.

Here are the last pictures I took of her last week.My sister is still at school and doesn't know so I will go say my last goodbyes when she gets home and we will bury Autumn.:tears2:

[align=center]
SeniorPicsAuttieOct09031.jpg

SeniorPicsAuttieOct09053.jpg

SeniorPicsAuttieOct09049.jpg

:rip:Rest inPeace Autumn. I will always love and miss you. Binky free baby girl!:inlove::bawl:
[/align]

I'm so sorry for you girls. I know she was very well loved. Sometimes they hide their illnesses from us so that we can't tell until it's too late. Binky free, Autumn.

Thank you.

I really want to get her cremated,I have the money to do it. But I was wondering if anyone on here had ever gotten their rabbit cremated and how much did it cost? I know the price depends where you go but I'd like to know the average cost.

Oh no this is awful! :(
I'm so, so sorry! Sometimes they just go all of a sudden :(
I hope Emily will be ok when she finds out :tears2:
Binky free Autumn xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your concern, Grace. ((HUGS))
I am fine. It's very shocking and I can't believe she is gone. She did look fine last night when we fed her...I just don't really know what it could of been. She was only 4 years old, so I don't think it was old age.

I hope it wasn't anything though, that could pass on to the others. Will be watching everybun else very carefully though. ;)

Thank you all. :)

Emily

we're so sorry you lost Autumn, she looked just like our Commander Bun-Bun. We lost Bonny 2 months ago--she was fine when we left and when our son came over to feed everybody that night, she was laying on her side and not breathing. Don't know what happened as she showed no outward signs of anything either. It just happens. Binky free at the bridge little girl.:bunnyangel::rip:

Thank you everyone.

Yeah I thought that cancer might be why. Shewasn't spayed.She wasn't the one who had dead babies and almost died awhile back,that was Minnie.

Does anyone know about cremating? I really don't want to bury her but if I have to I know the perfect spot, in the garden right outside my window.

I have had all of my babies cremated I am in Ohio and it is 60.00 to 100.00 depending on their weight. Our funeral home does a paw print and a hair clipping along with a tag for the box. It is very beautiful and you can keep you babies with you forever. Hope this helps. Binky Free Baby Girl.

"She wasn't the one who had dead babies and almost died awhile back,that was Minnie."

I knew Minnie was one, I just seem to recall Autumn getting in with your EL buck? I don't know why, I just have this memory of it and then she had a dead baby or something :/ My bad.

bunnybunbunb wrote:
"She wasn't the one who had dead babies and almost died awhile back,that was Minnie."

I knew Minnie was one, I just seem to recall Autumn getting in with your EL buck? I don't know why, I just have this memory of it and then she had a dead baby or something :/ My bad.
Oh yeah, the EL buck broke into her cage. The babies were dead yes, they were born on wire tho so could have frozen to death.

Tam24927 wrote:
I have had all of my babies cremated I am in Ohio and it is 60.00 to 100.00 depending on their weight. Our funeral home does a paw print and a hair clipping along with a tag for the box. It is very beautiful and you can keep you babies with you forever. Hope this helps. Binky Free Baby Girl.

Thank you Tam.

I have decided to bury her outside my window and then plant some meaningful flowers on her grave this spring.

I have money to cremate her but my mom says I should really save it since I already have to take some out for personal reasons and won't have much left after. And we don't know when we would be able to get the money to get her to the vet as its closed on the weekends.

I really wishI could cremate her. But I am burying her with some pictures of her and me, my sis and Magic. And a letter I wrote to her.

I'm so sorry Amanda. :(

Binkie free Autumn!

:pray::rainbow:
***see you on the other side***

Latest posts

Back