Resolved: White male angora~ NJ/PA/CT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hln917

Reaction score
My girlfriend had rescued a beautiful white male angora from a home that was not taking care of him. We had to shave most of his matted hair off. He is not neutered and we do not know his age. He seems young ~ about 2. Will someone please consider giving him a loving home? Unfortunately we do not have any more room to take him in.

This was him a month ago after we cut most of the matted hair off.

IMG_2477.jpg

He is a cutie, isn't he Jim? Bummer, you'd be a great bunny slave to him. Thanks for the offer. Helen~ Kirby's mom is also helping me by contacting the shelters to help find a forever home for him.

hes so pretty :) i was just looking at the thread and the bf happened to see me lookin at the picture a second to long and told me no. lol

hope he finds a great home soon

Hoping my local rescue can lend a hand and include Yeti in bunny speed dates. Still work in progress...

:bunnydance: Please marked this RESOLVED. Yeti's foster mom will be giving him a forever home!!

Helen,that is great news for Yeti...i'm happy for him....i thought he was so adorable when i first seen him in your blog..

I am SOOOOOO happy!!:yahoo:

*** I was just thinking about Yeti last night, and wondering if I could figure out a way to make room for TWO more bunnies.:lookaround***

Latest posts

Back