Resolved: Sweetest Bonded Pair Need a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
Hey All:

Been a long time since I jumped on the forum. I use to be a very active member, but life has gotten in the way.

For those who don't know me, I have 2 sweet bunnies Holly & Smokey/Pokey. They are both altered. And in great health.
The reason I am looking for a new home for them is for many reasons.
First, I believe my daughter has an allergy to them. As much as I love my furry friends, my daughter does have to come first. And at not even 2, medicating her is not an option!

Secondly, they don't get the love and attention they need and deserve. I want so much more for them!!

And thirdly, will sound completely selfish, but I am being honest. Baby #2 will be on it's way in 2011. The bun's currently have a bedroom and I will need it for our new addition. The way my house is set up, I really don't have any other room for them.

They will come with EVERYTHING they have!

I will not just give these guys to just anyone. They deserve the best and am doing this out of love, not because I no longer love them...Quite the opposite. They deserve so much more!!

Please contact me, if you or anyone you know would be willing to give my fur babies a loving home!

[email protected]

Thanks!

Wow, seems like only yesterday we were on a pregnancy watch for baby #1, congrats on the pending #2!! :)

So sorry you have to rehome Holly and Pokey. :(

Hope there's somebody here who can help.

sas :clover:

Hiya Pipp!
It sure does seem like only yesterday we were on baby watch for #1 but that baby is almost 2 now!
Baby #2 isn't on the way yet. We have our wedding planned in Cuba this Oct 20/10. But right after we are planning for baby #2!

I think I've already found my buns the best home ever! Couldn't pick better people. Nadia and her hubby are comming out to meet us this weekend.

haha my name is Crystal, and I have been called Crystal ball in the past...

all the best, hope it works out with the people that are coming to meet you and your buns.

Crystalballl wrote:
I think I've already found my buns the best home ever! Couldn't pick better people. Nadia and her hubby are comming out to meet us this weekend.
Nadia? Our Nadia? Honeypot Nadia???

:woohoo

Now that's winning the bunny lottery!!

(And congrats on #2 in advance). ;)

sas :bunnydance:

Oh Crystal I'm sorry to hear Nadia changed her mind. These two bunnies are honestly the cutest bonded pair.

This is a very hard decision for Crystal to make, I was visiting her yesterday and you can truly see how much she loves these two bunnies but like she said her daughter is allergic to them.

I really wish I could help her out and take these two little beauties, but unfortunately with a pending divorce, no job at the moment and 6 bunnies of my own and Fluffy who Chris found in the summer roaming around the mall parking lot I really can't take them in.

Really to me taking on one more or a bonded pair is not that much more work. I have 2 bonded pairs 2 singles and Fluffy.

I really hope someone from RO can adopt these two wonderful beautiful bunnies. They deserve to go to a good home, just like the one they are coming from.

Susan

So I'm hoping someone can help out with finding these 2 a home. I can't keep them much longer, Dr says my daughter is serverly allergic and its not healthy for them to be in the house. So I can't have them around much longer.

I would hate to just give them to anyone, but it is going to get to that point. Yes, my daughter comes first....

I really hope someone can take these two Beautiful Bunnies. Like I said before this is a very hard decision for Crystal to make, it’s unfortunate her daughter is allergic to the bunnies but like Crystal said her daughter’s health must come first.

It would be very sad if these two bunnies have to go to a shelter, and may end up being split up. I truly wish I could take them is but like I said before with my circumstances the way they are I just can’t do it at this time.

I am hoping that someone on RO will come forward like I did when I adopted Winston and Vega. Gosh they came from the States, I’m hoping someone in ON will come forward to adopt them. I would even help transport them in Southern ON.

Unfortunately someone thought they would be able to adopt them but changed their mind. This was very hard on Crystal because she thought that her two babies would be going to a good home.

I’ll say a prayer that some RO Angel will come forward and adopt these two Beautiful Bunnies.

Susan

Here's my beautiful babies!!

DSC05524a.jpg

DSC05537a.jpg

DSC05020a.jpg

DSC05017a-1-1.jpg

They are soo cute!!! I would take them but already have 3 buns, dog, birds, two kids and there is no way my husband would let me :( But they are beautiful.
Where in Ontario do you live? There is a rabbit rescue in Milton, near Toronto, they probably would take them and they are very good.

Latest posts

Back