RESOLVED: Special Needs Baby in Texas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelanatty

Natty Dwarfs Rabbitry
Reaction score
This is my special needs boy, his back legs are either deformed so that they didn't grow in right, or something happened when he was in the nestbox that damaged them. He is not by any means paralyzed, he moves his legs just fine, they just didn't grow the right way. I have given him no special treatment thus far, but he is going to need a special person to take care of him. He eats and drinks just like the rest of his siblings, he can't "run" as fast as the rest of them, but other than that he acts like a perfectly normal bunny, and he is very sweet and loves to be pet. It is getting close to time for him to be weaned from his mother, so I am looking for a home for him.

13125_081019_480000000.jpg

This is a video I took of him to show how he moves.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/6B3SpDP1zkU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

It looks like he could have splay legs (from the video). He's a cutie....

LuellaJean wrote:
How far is Kileen from Fort Worth? Omg he is so precious!
According to mapquest - approx. 145 miles - 2 1/2 hour drive time....depending of course on what side of Fort Worth you're on.

There have been no other takers. So far this is the only place I have posted about him, but I am working on some others.

He's very precious!
I was wanting a Dwarf bunny :)
I wish i lived closer or atleast in texas, i would take him in a heart beat if i could.
I wish him the best of luck!

Thank you all for your support! The baby found a new home today! He now lives with two girl bunnies. One is a netherland dwarf and one is a mini rex. His new owner sent me pictures of him and his netherland dwarf sister already!
His name is Flipper :biggrin:

These are pictures she took with her cellphone.

13125_151931_580000000.jpg
13125_151932_270000000.jpg

I am so glad he has found a good home :bunnydance:

Back