Resolved: House Hunting Vibes Please!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, 4 bedrooms? That sounds great! Good luck with the viewing, I really hope you get somewhere sorted soon, it's sooo stressful having to move when you don't want to, but then again, I think it's kind of nice to have a change every now and then!]

Depositing all those house hunting vibes here! :D

:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

Yay!!! We got the three bedroom suite we looked at last Wednesday! I am so excited because it was a beautiful suite, and we should be very happy there. I think I'm most excited about having a dish washer...

The kitchen has a little dining area, so we can put the dining room table there and keep it out of the living room. I think we can also fit both couches in the living room nicely with the bunnies too.

I am so excited, I can start day dreaming now about how to lay out the furniture and the bunny space.

Now I can focus on my exams for the next two weeks while Ryan starts packing.

I will post some pictures of our new place when we move in, which should be around May 1.

Thanks so much for listening to my worried ramblings!

--Dawn

Great news, Dawn!!!!!! I'm so glad you got the place you really wanted! :thumbup

Please, wish me luck with my search of a suitable house to rent...

Marietta

Oh wow, YAY! I'm so pleased for you! And soooo jealous that you're gonna have a dishwasher lol! :p

You must be so relieved now that it's sorted, and now you can look forward to moving intoa nice new house... I'm at the day dreaming stage at the moment and it's great!

Looks like we'll be moving around the same time as well, we're moving into our new house on May 3rd! :D

:pinkelepht::dancingorig:

Good luck Marietta!!

I hope you find a wonderful place to live too. I don't know what the market is like over in Greece, but hopefully you find something quickly.

And yes Mouse_Chalk, I am very relieved. Haveing a dish washer is going to be such a luxury! The stove/oven and fridge looked like they where in really good condition too.

The place has a wood fire place too, so if it doesn't freak the bunnies out, we can have some fires in the winter.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back