*RESOLVED!*: Georgia. Home needed for adorable dwarf!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley wrote:

Thats great news! Will he still be an indoor bunny?

Yes he will :) That was one of my main conditions of finding a home for him. He might like the outdoors but he's never been an outdoor bunny so I'm not sure how well he would adapt to the weather.

Bo B Bunny wrote:

I'm so sorry you have to give him up, but knowing he will go to a person who really wants to have a bunny to spoil and knows that it's work to care for one...... well what more could we ask for?

That's exactly why I came here to the forum. I'm not thrilled about having to give Fergy up, but I'm very happy to know he's going to a loving home!

Babysis wrote:

yep, He'll be indoors, in my room infact. :)

Btw: I'm Alayna, Ania's(I think that's my sisters name on here) baby sister, the one who's gonna be the new owner of Ferguson.

Good to see you on here Alayna! This is a wonderful forum (even if you just lurk like I do! XD) full of information and great support. I know you'll be a great bunny mom to my little Fergy :)

Actually Connor was who I thought about when I saw that Fergy was a black dwarf.

JadeIcing wrote:
Congrats! And Welcome to the forum. I am so glad you got this guy he looks like my Connor.

Connor is my baby.

Aina wrote:
Actually Connor was who I thought about when I saw that Fergy was a black dwarf.

JadeIcing wrote:
Congrats! And Welcome to the forum. I am so glad you got this guy he looks like my Connor.

YAY!! i am glad you found someone closer who is willing to give a loving home!!

yea i don't think my dad would have let me.... he keeps saying "no more buns until you keep your room clean for a month!" *sigh* gosh he won't even let me foster a bun, says TWO BUNS ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH! what does he know...

my mom is working on him on the whole fostering thing....she is going to try and use a whole 'she could get more nhs hours' so MAYBE....my mom is in LOOOOVE with the buns, she is exactly like a grandma spoiling her grandkids to no end! she has this whole rutine...

Aww...I'm sorry you weren't able to take him, Swanlake...but also happy that he found a home with Alayna! :D

What a great end to the story...:)

And what a HANDSOME BOY!!

:inlove:

Edited to add: So I guess I can change this to RESOLVED, eh? YAY!!

Edited again to add: Wait, not resolved...there's still a need for transport, right? So I went ahead and put that instead.

He is getting transported today. Pray that all goes well and that everyone has a safe trip. My sister and I are very excited.

YAYY!! SO happy to hear it!

Changed the title to RESOLVED in celebration! :D

Yay for Fergie bun!!

Make sure you keep us posted!

I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who helped out, volounteered transport and gave support! I'm back from roughly 300 miles of driving and am sad he's gone, but very happy to know that Ferguson is in loving hands!

Thanks again everyone!! :D

Latest posts

Back