RESOLVED: Female Holland Lop Needs Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
I was on Craigslist (horrible, I know - I shouldnever go on there) anda girlwas giving away thissweetrabbit for free. She found her outside and took about 5minutes to catch her and then tookher home. I answered her adbecause of the fear that some horrible person would come along, takethe free bunny, and neglect her out of ignorance.

I have NO idea how old she is and she is not fixed, obviously. In fact,the girl told me that a few days after she brought her in from theoutside, she gave birth to 3 kits and they were all dead. She'sdefinitely a female.

Surprisingly, she is VERY affectionate and gentle. She tolerates beingheld without a struggle at all. I was told that she also likes to fallasleep in arms.

Anyway, I will have pics up in a little while. There is no "adoptionfee" for her, I just want her to go to a loving forever home where thenew owners will have her spayed as soon as they can.

Thanks for reading.

Also, the girl I got her from didn't provide alitter box for her but she has one here with me and has been using itreligiously ever since we got home - I'm really surprised!

You are a great person taking her in! Are you sure you don't want to keep her? :stikpoke

I hope someone steps forward and can take the little sweetie.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

86bfa056.jpg

84faa7ef.jpg

dc3aa672.jpg

2099a2c9.jpg

Oh my :thud:!

How gorgeous is she!

Good news - she has found a home who will begetting her spayed right away :)

They come to pick her up tomorrow afternoon.

Great! I am so happy she found a great home!

I changed the title to resolved :).

Latest posts

Back