Resolved: Dotty isn't eating :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phewww! Glad to hear that she's doing better. It's so worrisome when they have days like you guys had. Keeping you and Dottie in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Hope you have a better tomorrow!:hug:

I'm going to mark this resolved, because this morning she jumped on my pillow, 'washed' my face, snuggled down with me, then ran up and down the hallway, did binkies, and then scoffed all her breakfast down! :D

She's better! Hooray! :D

Thanks to everyone who posted and sent good thoughts to her, and to Peg and everyone for helping me out on chat last night :)

Hooray Dottykins is better! I'm so glad. Silly girl just wanted to spice things up a bit I think.

mouse_chalk wrote:
I'm going to mark this resolved, because this morning she jumped on my pillow, 'washed' my face, snuggled down with me, then ran up and down the hallway, did binkies, and then scoffed all her breakfast down! :D

Thanks to everyone who posted and sent good thoughts to her, and to Peg and everyone for helping me out on chat last night :)
Oh wow - I wish I'd seen this before I went to work this morning. I was driving to Eagle Pass (50+ miles away) and I got to thinking about Jim's Chippy & your Dotty and started crying and almost had to pull over.

I'm so glad she's back to normal....give her a nose rub for me - and if she behaves...maybe I'll name a baby after her (bunny baby - not human one).

TinysMom wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

Oh wow - I wish I'd seen this before I went to work this morning. I was driving to Eagle Pass (50+ miles away) and I got to thinking about Jim's Chippy & your Dotty and started crying and almost had to pull over.

I'm so glad she's back to normal....give her a nose rub for me - and if she behaves...maybe I'll name a baby after her (bunny baby - not human one).

Aww Peg I'm sorry you worried like that! Dotty felt bad too, and wanted to thank you for the noserubs, and me to provide proof that she indeed is behaving and is all better again:

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

:)

Oh, Dotty, you're so dainty, aren't you! Love to see her tucking in like that, whether it's ladylike or not. ;)

Whew - just coming back on after a busy week and some new additions and subtractions here myself... I remember Dotty's issues when she wasn't eating after her spay and was praying she would be OK... the picture of her with her head in her bowl was good news.

C'mon Dotty, now fill the litter pan with healthy Giant Papillon or Checkered Giant sized poop!

Denise

Whew - just coming back on after a busy week and some new additions and subtractions here myself... I remember Dotty's issues when she wasn't eating after her spay and was praying she would be OK... the picture of her with her head in her bowl was good news.

C'mon Dotty, now fill the litter pan with healthy Giant Papillon or Checkered Giant sized poop!

Denise

Latest posts

Back