Resolved: 2 English Lop Rabbits need home or going to SPCA (Sacramento, CA)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
Their owner moved across the country and couldn't bring them with her. The person who has been caring for them cannot any longer. They need more attention than they are getting. One male, one female. Neither are fixed, nor are they bonded. Both are young, around 1 year. The male is brown and white, the female is reddish brown. Both are very sweet rabbits and litter box trained!! In good health too. Come with cages and supplies.

**Again, they are not bonded so they do NOT need to go to the same home**

Sadly, their current caregiver will be taking them to the SPCA if someone cannot take them within this week. All rabbit rescues are at full capacity. The SPCA is full too, so there is the risk of being euthanized.

Transportation is possible depending on distance!

This is the male, his name is Krinkles

5N85Ee5Me3Fc3L63p6c8j6067a37099da1084.jpg

This is the female, her name is Rose
5Lc5K65Mf3n03M53J7c8j59ad2a3b0c9d1bf6.jpg

So far I've got them on Craigslist, Facebook, Bunspace, Rabbitsonline.net, sent a msg to Randy Koga at Trinket's Memorial Rabbit Sanctuary and to Harvest Home. There is a local rescue, Friends of Unwanted Rabbits, that says they would have no trouble adopting them out if they can find fosters.

Great news! Randy at Trinkets Memorial Rabbit Sanctuary is taking them. :bunnydance:

I'm transporting them to Modesto on Wednesday.

Yay! Although I'm a HUGE sucker for elops I would totally have taken them in. Make sure that the rescue explains the extra care elops need (with their ears and all) to any new owners.

And if the rescue falls through let me know!

Wonderful! Randy is incredible and his buns have a very happy life while waiting for their forever families. I'm sure he will have no trouble finding great homes. He takes rabbits to the petstore every weekend to meet potential adopters and can really talk to them about the rabbit's needs.

Latest posts

Back