rescued rabbits now available for adoption, cleveland ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, so sad :( I'm glad the bunnies are all getting another chance at a good life! and $10 for a spayed/neutered bunny? amazingly good deal o_O

I agree, ten dollars is an awesome deal for a rabbit who has been fixed. You also get a free vet visit which is an extra as well.

The bunny who the news guy was holding like a baby actually made me cry. Partly for joy that they have been rescued and are safe but also because it amazes me how animals are so forgiving. He/she is going to make someone an awesome pet. And who knows, maybe the news guy is adopting this one :bunnyheart

I think he should :) I loved when he kind of started bouncing him like a baby. So adorable. And I agree with you, animals, especially rabbits are so forgiving. That bunny was eating up that attention :)

Aww what a somewhat happy ending to a horrible story. I bet that person was an animal hoarder. Ever seen that show?? Omg it's crazy!

Anyway, glad they are rescued and I hope they all find homes, $10, that's a deal!

I posted it on my FB page since I grew up in Ohio and many of my friends are still just 45 minutes from Cleveland. Hopefully they will consider adopting. I'm going to have to call my sister tonight and beg on my nephew's behaf. He keeps asking me to send my rabbits to him in the mail (he's 7 and just doesn't get the logistics).

Rabbits are so full of joy that when they find a good home their little hearts shine so brightly. I hope they all get totally spoiled, because they deserve it!

Lisa, I have seen hoarders and yes, it's awful. I have seen one or two episodes where people are getting help in cleaning up their home and they actually find an animal who has been long dead under all the clutter:shock:

Brandy, That's awesome of you to share with your facebook friends from Ohio :)

It would be really great if your nephew was able to adopt one of these bunnies, keep us posted.

luvthempigs wrote:
Lisa, I have seen hoarders and yes, it's awful. I have seen one or two episodes where people are getting help in cleaning up their home and they actually find an animal who has been long dead under all the clutter:shock:
oh god, that's horrible! I LOVE animals and would love to save/take in any and every abused/neglected animal I hear about, but I could never hoard them! like the rest of you RO folks, I'm always careful not to take in more than my time, space and finances can handle so that I can give the animals I have the best life possible. I can't stand to watch shows about animal hoarding.

Latest posts

Back