Rescued bunny needs a home- London, UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccabeau

Reaction score
Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong place for this, was unsure if it belonged here on in the UK board-

I posted this a couple of days ago about a bunny that I'd rescued locally.

tumblr_n7kxepgXqv1sal6uho2_500.jpg
photo 4.jpg

We had a visit to the vets today and it turns out that this bunny is a little boy!
I’m not really able to keep him, because my other bunny, Pip, isn’t happy with having to share space with him. They’re both really territorial and I don’t have the space to keep them properly away from each other until I'd be able to neuter the rescued bunny and try to bond them. It's really not fair stressing them both out, either.

The person I thought I had lined up today can’t take him, so I need urgent suggestions, because I can’t really keep him for much longer (Pip is going crazy that there's a stranger in his house!) If anyone can suggest any really good re-homing centres for bunnies in London or if you know anyone in the area or nearby who would be able to adopt him to cut out the middle man, I would be really grateful if you’d let me know! He’s such a sweetie and I need to find him a home he deserves!

He has a clean bill of health from the vets and is about 4 months old, so he is ready to be re-homed whenever!

He is really clever and is taking to litter training really quickly (some work is still needed) and would probably benefit from agility or games that would keep his mind active. He would need his vaccinations, and is not neutered.

I would be asking for a little money from whoever adopts him, just to cover the cost of the vet check-up, and to deter people who aren’t serious.

Spread this around if you can, I’m in East London and viewings/ meetings can be arranged at any time. I don't have a car, so he'd have to be collected. :)

Thank you!

Becca

Back