Rescued a bunny (Adopted)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
This morning we(rescue) got a call about a bunny that was left in a box with a note. Don't want it anymore...

We were at an event near our apartment. Turns out the bunny was too. We picked her up.

So far for names we have Zora, Fiona, and Isabella.

This is her.

7216_168397041616_764921616_3538679_2440602_n.jpg

7216_168396841616_764921616_3538672_2202327_n.jpg

she is gorgeous. I've never been able to understand people that just throw their pets out like that. We have 2 that were left in a box in a garage after the people moved, one that was dumped out in a neighborhood, and one that was left in a park by a school--she was about 6 or 7 weeks old and weighed 14 ounces--now 9 pounds.

She looks like such a gentle, sweet bunny. Kudos on the rescue!

Aww she's so cute...glad she is safe and sound now....I just don't know how people can do things like that,it's just nasty!

Aww, She is precious. I just love spotted (broken?) colored buns.

It always amazes me how someone can just dump their pet and leave them for dead :(

I can't wait to see more pictures of her :biggrin2:

What a lucky bunny to have been rescued! She's gorgeus! x

What turds!

Oooh, I just love her colouring! She looks so comfy, all squishied and stretched out :D

Is she very friendly? How's her confidence?

Zora is pretty cool... I haven't even heard the name before; reminds me of "Aurora".

(Hi Rob :wave: Nice to see you posting :))

Isabella, then you could call her Bella

very cute, wtg

NorthernAutumn wrote:
What turds!

Oooh, I just love her colouring! She looks so comfy, all squishied and stretched out :D

Is she very friendly? How's her confidence?

Zora is pretty cool... I haven't even heard the name before; reminds me of "Aurora".

(Hi Rob :wave: Nice to see you posting :))

Super sweet so far. We are going with Zora. She ear twitches when hearing it.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Isabella, then you could call her Bella

very cute, wtg

My mom ruled that out.

I love Zora :). She's lucky you guys stepped in! I don't see how anyone can abandon her like that...especially since she is such a sweetie.

I love the name you chose for her Ali!

Thanks we may just be temporary till they take her to the shelter. Rescue took in several new bunnies. I hope they keep her in.

She has eaten about 1 1/2 cups of pellets. Just 3/4 again. Can I kick someone?

Aww, Poor girl must be hungry. Do you think she is young? When do we get more pic's?

Ugh coworker lives where we picked her up. Apparently she knows more. I didn't get the whole story yet but I did get at some point they tried to set her "free".

Latest posts

Back