RESCUE: Toronto, ON

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
They have so many baby buns there rightnow! If anyone is looking for a bun in the TO area pleaseconsider grabbing one (or two) of these guys..

See the Adopt Other pets on the site: www.torontohumanesociety.com

i have always wanted to visite the THS but inever have??i dont know why!:Xhumm will have to check it out! sometime! we might get a nother cat(our 2 cats we have had sincei was a wee one passed away resently) and we may get one in thefall...but i think my bunnie pirate is trying to take over the cat jobof the house!:bunnydance:

You know, if you live near enough you couldvolunteer at the shelter. I think that would be a much betteridea than starting your own rescue at the moment. That wayyou can learn how everything works without the problems like whatyou'll do with all the rescue buns when you go to college, paying forexpensive medical bills, etc. And you'll still be doing loadsof good for the animals!:)

:yeahthat

Rescues are always looking for new volunteers! You can still getinvolved with helping rabbits, and maybe even foster a few? Taking astep to opening up a rescue is a big one, so personally I would startvolunteering at a rescue to begin with and then see.

The rabbits would be lucky to have you as a volunteer! The shelter would appreciate it too! :)

Latest posts

Back