RESCUE: San Clemente, CA -RESOLVED-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Im cross-posting this from bunderground: re: 2 lops who need homes:

[font=Tahoma,sans-serif]The agesof the rabbits are unknown, the white one seems a bit older than theorange one. They are mature. The white one is asalt and pepper color, and is very friendly. Unfortunately,he has developed some sort of eye infection and has becomelethargic. He still eats and drinks, but he just doesn’t jumparound as much anymore. The orange one is white and orange,kind of like a tabby cat. He/she was a little skiddish atfirst, but is very friendly now. The previous owner did havechildren, so I believe the rabbit has been around kids quiteoften. There is a sign that says “Beware of Dog” so I assumethey had a dog aswell.[/font]
[font=Tahoma,sans-serif][/font]
[font=Tahoma,sans-serif][/font][font=Tahoma,sans-serif]InNovember of 2006, the owner had his house foreclosed upon. Irepresent the company that bought the house at auction. Theowner was given more than a month to vacate the property, and finallyleft on January 1[suP]st[/suP] of 2007. Unfortunately he leftthe rabbits behind. Upon inspection of the property, Idiscovered the two bunnies in the backyard in largeenclosures. I have since tried my best to take care of them,but I cannot get out to the property very often. I have noway of transporting the rabbits to a shelter, and every shelter I havecontacted has told me they are full and will not pick themup. I do not know how much longer I can hold on to them, asthe house will go on to the market soon. In the coming monthI will be faced with a choice of either setting them loose or havingthem euthanized. I am a big animal lover, and I cant bare todo that. Unfortunately, my apartment building doesn’t allowpets, so I cannot take them in myself. Any help you can giveme would be greatlyappreciated.[/font]
[font=Tahoma,sans-serif][/font]
[font=Tahoma,sans-serif][/font][font=Tahoma,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,sans-serif]Theyare in two separate cages. Ultimately it is up to my boss tosee what happens to them. He wanted them euthanized straightaway, and I told him that I would work on adopting them out.If this doesn’t work, they will be euthanized. I cannot bringthem to a vet, as I have no way to transport them. There is agarage, but I don’t have anything to put them in, and I have been toldnot to keep the animals in the house. That option isout. Finally, people have contacted me about taking therabbits, but so far no one is helping me find a home for theseguys.[/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,sans-serif][/font][/font]
irvinebun4.jpg

irvinebun2.jpg

[font=Tahoma,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,sans-serif]Pleasecontact me if you know anyone who canhelp![/font][/font]

That's really sad about those two bunnies,i justdon't understand how people can leave their pets behind withoutworrying about their welfare :(

I really hope someone can come along and help these little guys out

cheryl

As an update, I'm going to check with BunnyLuvtomorrow to see if they can take the two bunnies. I triedcalling them today, but they were already closed, so since I'm takingFlower there tomorrow, anyway, I figure I'll just print this out andtake the information right on over. I really hope they cantake them!! It's just two!!

:pleaseplease::pray:

I'll let ya'll know what they say! :)

oh, that is so sad. . .i hope that bunnyluv can take them. . .

I really hope so, too...:pleaseplease:

Latest posts

Back