Remember to enjoy youself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyultra

Reaction score
I was busying myself in the apartment today with this thing or that thing... when I suddenly sat on the floor to give my bunny Toby a couple quick pets on the head. Then I looked up from the floor and saw just blue sky and white clouds out the window.

IMG_0314.jpg

I thought to myself... how did I miss this all morning? It's gorgeous out, and the temperature is perfect.

Sometimes you just gotta stop and enjoy the day for a moment. Even in New York City!

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Your so lucky to live in NYC :) It is the place I want to go most in the wordl. Looks like a lovely day too! It is very windy here and has been raining on and off.

wc1yd5.jpg

2ekltut.jpg

Well i live in NY as well but not in the city. I live in the Long Island part of NY. We might get a heat wave next week. But its going to be real nice the next couple of days.

irishbunny wrote:
Your so lucky to live in NYC :) It is the place I want to go most in the wordl. Looks like a lovely day too! It is very windy here and has been raining on and off.

wc1yd5.jpg

2ekltut.jpg

Oh irony. I live in the Bronx, and I would LOVE to visit Ireland, and the farm that's been in my family for literally hundreds of years. Wanna switch places for a month or two? LOL.

I'll switch if you don't mind caring for 4 ducks, 3 chickens, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 4 guinea pigs, 5 rabbits for awhile :p You would probably like where I live then, nearest shop is miles away and I am surrounded by hills, fields and cows :) Hopefully I'll get to NYC in the next couple years :)

Oh my, that sounds about as different from the bronx as possible. Although, I DO have a neighbor with fifteen chickens in her yard. XD

I think my family is from Clare, too!

Kitty88 wrote:
Oh my, that sounds about as different from the bronx as possible. Although, I DO have a neighbor with fifteen chickens in her yard. XD

I think my family is from Clare, too!
Cool, we are possibly related then since my family have been in Clare for hundreds of years, built a few castles and all that lol! So I think we are related to almost everyone from here going back far enough :)

I actually wished I had brought my camera with me to work this morning. The fog and clouds with one of the bridges here, was a glorious shot....but I didn't have my camera with me. I'm packing it for this afternoon when I go back after lunch (but I'm thinking all the clouds will be grey this afternoon!)

i was scanning down the list of threads and had to stop at this one...it made me smile before i even opened it..thanks for reminding us of whats important ...i had to go look out the window just now too...hehe

Latest posts

Back