Remember Me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star and Stone Rabbitry

Reaction score
The last time anyone saw me here, my username was Akkatia, and at the time we had a disease epidemic sweeping over our cats and one of our rabbits. If any of you remember Kiara (she was the lop that wasn't eating) well... very bad news guys... I had her on the stand, trying to feed her, but then I watched her die. I guess it was very depressing, because she was the fifth death on the farm from the disease. We had her tested, unfortunatly the vet said he couldn't find absolutly anything wrong with her, and she was a perfectly healthy rabbit (she wasn't even a senior yet!) Nothing else died after that, and now after about six months, Star and Stone Rabbitry is just fine. I'm still averaging about 20 rabbits (all Dutch except for two Hollands that I'm trying to sell [see my website]) I went to the Diamond Dutch RC show in Huntington last week and got a new addition, Betty the little black Dutch doe! Anyway, I'm back, lol.

Hey there!! Welcome back!! :D

Can't wait to hear all about your buns! :)

Rosie*

Welcome back! I'm so sorry you lost Kiara. Binky free, little baby.:pink iris:

Were you having trouble getting back into your other account?I can help with that. We do prefer that you only have one username, it just makes it easier for us.

:welcome2

So sorry you lost your little Kiara, binky free baby girl:rabbithop

Michaela:), Pebble:anotherbun and Ebony:bunny17:

yeah, I was having trouble getting into my other account. But most likely I will be using this one instead anymore (it's easier to remember, lol) thanks for the welcomes! It looks like RO has grown in population since the last time I was here.

Latest posts

Back