Reintroduction of a Floridian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenMermaid

Reaction score
Hello there! I've been gone for a while, and was new here when I disappeared so I don't expect a recollection, but I remember here. :) I previously had a Netherland Dwarf who I'm sorry to say passed, and when he did I swore I'd never have another bunny again, but now I find myself missing their very unique companionship. I'm currently moving, so I'm not sure when my next hopping baby will be in the cards but I decided to sign back up and get back into the know, and try to be on the look out for any local events that might happen as well.

I'm a young married woman who is hoping to be an ASL interpreter, moving away from Mom at a late point in life with fur babies instead of kids. I go by Lucy but am often called Mermaid online. I'm in Central Florida and won't be leaving that rather large area, so if you're here too I'd love to chat!

Looking forward to rabbit mischief and lots of binkies!

welcome to the party ...

its like at once they invaded your life, you just cant seem to stay away from them ( no matter at how bad they are =0) )

hope that things will work out and the bun will find you ( seems to happen that way ) ...

Thank you for the welcomes!

My ND was actually the second bun in my life, but the hardest to part with. I thought to protect myself by saying "no more" but I really should have known myself better than that, once I love something I just can't stay away!

Latest posts

Back