Rehoming neutered, 7 month Lionhead- Sudbury ON

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candykittten

Reaction score
I am rehoming my 7 month(birthday April 16 2011) lionhead Jacko. He is not getting along with my other bun and I feel like he is in need of a more bunny experienced owner. He is very fearful. He was neutered at 4 months old.

I will only let him go to someone who can house him in a run or pen (no tiny cages) and provide daily exercise and greens. I would also like to keep in contact.

I am located in Sudbury ON but will travel to Peterborough area around Christmas.

I am willing to send his pen with him if needed. Adoption fee of $70 will apply for Jacko +$25 if pen is needed.

Thanks

054.jpg

032.jpg

027.jpg

007-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

023.jpg

He is trained to go back to his cage by saying "Go Back" and is awesome with dogs and cats.

Thank you for your well wishes! Please keep Jacko in mind if you know someone who is looking for a sweet, beautiful bun. He's just nervous :p

darn i live in kitchener, and since he doesnt get along with ur bun hed probably not get along with mine. :( good luck finding a great home for this very handsome boy!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well I was trying to pair him with a neutered male. He may actually be fine with female rabbits. I'd be open to taking him back if something didn't work out :)

Back