Rehoming 2 Buns - TX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnycat

Reaction score
This is really hard for me to do, but I think this is the best option for me and my rabbits. I posted a thread with more detail in "Rabbits Online Forum" but I'll try to make it shorter here.
I'm a junior in high school so college isn't too far away, and it would be difficult for me to take them with me. Right now I don't have the money for food, litter, AND potential vet visits. I need a job and between that and school, I just won't have the time any more for these sweet bunnies.

I absolutely adore Bean. He's so sweet, loves to be rubbed on the head, nose, and ears, and really enjoys his fruit and vegetables and he gives kisses :) Bean is neutered.
513rd1.jpg

I have only had this girl for about a month. I got her with the intention to bond her with Bean, but that's proven a little difficult. She's a little shy and fairly calm, but when I lay on the floor she likes to come over and sniff me as well as put her front paws on my back :p She doesn't mind the occasional petting. She was called Casper at the shelter, though I have not really named her. She's spayed.
30cq7w0.jpg

I'd love for these guys to go to someone here on RO so I can keep in touch and know how they're doing. I'm okay with them going to separate homes since they're not bonded. I'm in the Houston area, but I'm willing to meet somewhere. (I don't have my license yet, have to wait until April 16 for my test boooo, but I'm sure I can convince my brother or mom or possibly friend to drive an hour or two if needed)

Thanks for reading!

P.S. They will come with their cages and any food I have. Their cages are modified panels connected by zip ties. I'll try to get a picture later if anyone wants to see them.

I'm in houston but we have no room to keep more pet bunnies. I hope you can find them a good home. Let me know if you need help with anything. Craigslist can be an actually good place to find pet homes. I keep up with some of the people who got pet buns from me. You can always ask as many questions as you want and that should deter away the people who aren't serious or who might flake out on you.

Thanks everyone :)

Sarah - Thanks! Yes, that's true... I could always give CL a try and see if I get any serious responses. :)

Latest posts

Back