REHOME: Vancouver, B.C. - Please Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelika

Reaction score
Hi,

I got myself into a complicated situation. I adopted 2 female rabbits privately and was never told both of them where pregnant. Within 2 weeks i had two litters of rabbits. 13 babies. They are 6 weeks old and are a medium sized rabbit with ears that stand up. I have both males and females, three different colors, white, black, and light brown and dark brown. They are eating on their own already.I need to find them new homes as I am not able to keep them. No adoption fee is required i just want to find them a good home. If anyone is interested please let me know. Also If i am not able to find all of them homes what should i do? any suggestions?

Please Help I'm Located in Vancouver, BC. Sorry no pic available at the moment ( lost my digital camera)

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't believe the people you got them from didn't tell you, argh. Well, you are doing the right thing in trying to find them "good" homes.

Could you put your location in your profile so we know where you are? Thanks!

Good Luck with finding these guys homes. Do you have any pictures of them? That would also help to get them homes if people can see what they look like and we know what the breed is;).

Would you mind telling us where you are located and would you happen to have any pictures? That will help us figure out if we are nearby. Would you happen to know the sexes at all?

Is there a no-kill shelter in your areathat has space available?

Hi,

I am also located in Vancouver BC.

I don't have the space to adopt more, but I can help you in other ways. I can help sex the babies so they can be seperated by sex and you can make sure no one else ends up with an "oops" litter.

If you don't have a digital camera, I can take some pictures for you. Having pictures makes adopting them out much easier.

If you would like me to do what I can to help, please PM me your contact information. I can also get you in touch with some local rescues that may be able to help you out.

--Dawn

sorry i'm not a big fan of class pets, as what happens when the bunny gets bigger? who takes care of him during the summer? and that also means he will be in a cage all the time, handled by children who do not know how to handle a rabbit.

sorry not a very good home according to me.

Can you make it to the West End tomorrow? We're having an informal adoption event in conjunction with my yard sale because so many people asked about buying/adopting my bunnies when I had them out in the front yard the last couple of weekends.

I didn't have any adoption application forms at the time, but they would have filled them out on the spot and let me come over for a home check. :)

(Lots of foot traffic and people looking for apartment pets here).

Let me know!

sas :)

Pipp wrote:
Can you make it to the West End tomorrow? We're having an informal adoption event in conjunction with my yard sale because so many people asked about buying/adopting my bunnies when I had them out in the front yard the last couple of weekends.

I didn't have any adoption application forms at the time, but they would have filled them out on the spot and let me come over for a home check. :)

(Lots of foot traffic and people looking for apartment pets here).

Let me know!

sas :)
Hope this works out and that the 2 bunnies find lifetime homes soon. Thanks to all who helped with this!

Latest posts

Back