Rehome: Two Dutch Females (1 year old)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
Why is it that when people find out that you have bunnies, they ask you if they know anyone who wants a bunny (or two)? A lady at my work asked me if I knew anyone that would like two Dutch rabbit sisters. One is brown (Cocoa) and the other black (Oreo). She said that they got them for their kids, but the kids ignore them (no surprise there). She wishes that she had more time for them, but with two jobs and three kids, I don't blame her for "not having time" for them. I feel bad, because she is a really nice lady and isn't one of those people who give up easily on animals. She really wants them to go to a nice home. All I know is that they live in the same cage, they are sisters, they are unaltered, and they are about a year old. If anyone knows anyone who would want these two girlies, please reply and let me know! Thanks!

JadeIcing wrote:
Is it bad in my head I start listing the Dutch lovers?

Ok so if I get rid of the couches all together and give the buns the bedroom and move the mattress in the living room.

No I really want a brown dutch but money time and room don't allow. Maybe in ten year when we buy a house

I hope these two girls find a home

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
Ok so if I get rid of the couches all together and give the buns the bedroom and move the mattress in the living room.

Don't think it can't be done, I have been known to get rid of furniture so that I could move another fish tank in the house or another cage.

Just call me crazy:craziness:biggrin2:

i work at a feed store and mention my buns often and have a pic of them at work at the front desk....i have had so many people ask me if i wanted their bun and i had someone bring up a bundle of a few babies that were 4-5 weeks old whose mom had just died and the guy had gone to me for a lot of help with feeding and care and i had to turn him down on helping the babys...i felt so horrible.

good luck finding them a home, i hope they get to go to a great home!!

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Is it bad in my head I start listing the Dutch lovers?

No I really want a brown dutch but money time and room don't allow. Maybe in ten year when we buy a house

I hope these two girls find a home
LOL, I got rid of ALL of my Florida room furniture - couch, 2 chairs, 2 ottomans, and a table - so I could move all the fosters out there. My Florida room is 10' x 30' and makes a perfect bunny room.

Back