REHOME: Preston Lancashire. UK - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymaker64

Reaction score
Hi. For those of you who don't know, my son found a pregnant rabbit that a woman threw out as she no longer wanted her. (she threw Mum and Dad out) We now have Mum and Dad and 7 lovely babies that were born on 10th June. I need help. I have found 3 homes but I need another 4. The babies are very tame as they have been handled from day 1. They really are sweet little things. Dad is a lionhead and Mum is a lionhead mix. I live in Preston Lancashire. UK If anyone can help me out I would be very greatful. Thanks

This is Mum

DSC00155.jpg

This is Dad

DSC00154.jpg

This is one of the babies

DSC00379_edited.jpg

Oh, your babies are sooo precious and beautiful. :)

My kids have felll in love with all the pics:) I wish I could give one a home but it's not practical since Milly has fur issues etc.

I hope you find good homes for all of them.

Wow what a great thing you did taking in the 2 that were left to fend for themselves.

The pictures are great, if that is your son he is one cute little guy and you can really see how much he cares for the babies and just how gentle he is when holding them. It's so nice to see a young childwhentaught properlyhow to handle and love such a small little animal and I'm sure getlove returned by that little animal. GREAT JOB.

I only wish I lived where you are as I would take one in a flash.

Susan:bunnydance:

They will be 3 weeks on Sunday. They are soooo sweet. Although I love them to bits I can't wait to get my downstairs toilet back which is now a Mother and baby unit. lol

What adorable babies! I only wish I could cross the Atlantic and bring them here to help my other bunnies terrorize the cats.

Thanks for rescuing the sweet things. We'll all be sending positive thoughts your way that everyone gets a loving, forever home!

:brownbunny

If I had not adopted the new bunny last week, I would consider it. However, I believe that there are kind souls near to where you live who will take the bunny and provide it with a loving home.

Good luck. Have you tried advertising it in the local pet shop?

Browneyedgal

I'm in love!

I'm looking for a bunny but i have to wait until we move to get one which sucks now that i've seen these!

We aren't going to be moving for upto a year!

I shall work on my parents.

If i can take on i will more than gladly give it a loving home forever.

War

Thankyou War-tepes. I still have 2 left. I'm hoping that I find homes soon. I don't want to get tooooo attached and end up keeping them lol. My son is already begging me to keep one but i've gone from having no rabbits to having 10 including the babies in the space of a couple of months lol. I've told him that if he rescues anymore animals to make sure they arn't pregnant. :biggrin2: I'm just gonna settle for Mom Dad and the continental giant that I have for a house rabbit. It just gets too expensive. I need to get Mum fixed as soon as poss. I'm not sure how long I have to wait after her having the babies. One things for sure, as cute as they are there will be no more babies for me. They are hard work. I do a rabbit round as soon as I wake up, which takes about 1 hour to clean and feed everyone. Then I do it all again at dinner time then again at tea time and then last time before I go to bed. Not forgetting all the time I need to spend playing with each one. Heres an updated photo on the little ones.

DSC00403.jpg

Oh my gosh, the Mom, Dad, and babies are all adorable!! I can't even imagine how someone could throw those two out. Aargh. Bless you for rescueing them and raising the babies until they can be adopted!

I would love one, but I have no idea how my 5 yr old Rocky would get on with a youngster =[

Is it still two left?

Back