REHOME: NW Indiana (RESOLVED!!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRabbit

Reaction score

Girlie is a young friendly Blue Checkerd Giant, and apparant by her name, a female!

She was taken in by me when my fiances young sister could not keep her.She was purchased from a fair without the parents permission and, well,she ended up with me.

She can stay with me as long as neccessary but I would like to give herto a good home who has time for a rabbit. I have many other animalsthat I care for and due to me being in school and having work and myfiances allergies I feel it is best to find her a loving forever homewhere she could spend much more time with humans and even other bunnies.

She is a very good girl when she runs around the house and so far has never pooped anywhere except near her cage.

she is not litter trained, but if she is adopted she will come with alitter tray, a small bag of hay, a small transport cage, a large watterbottle, and a small bag of litter.

RememberI am located in Northwest Indiana so if you are not locatedrelatively close to me we may need to set up a transport team orcompromise on the mileage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok, some of you might recognize these pictures from another thread Iposted about 2 rabbits. One of the rabbits passed away awhile ago, so Iam giving this one her own thread.

I will have to post updated pictures of her because she has grown a bit since last time I posted :)

You may notice a lot of wires and other unsafe things laying around,but I was watching her carefully so she was safe! She didn'tsink her little rabbit teeth into anything.

Snooping around

girlie1.jpg

Trying to lift a sword
girlie2.jpg

She must've heard me calling her a fatty

girlie3.jpg

Running for her life from Godzilla

girlie4.jpg

Doing the exorcist thing while attempting to scratch the never endingitch on her back. I'm suprised she didn't spit up pea soup.

girlie5.jpg

Stopping to clean herself in a really uncomfortable looking place on the floor.
girlie7.jpg

Looking SUSPICIOUSLY cute!

girlie6.jpg

Wondering what my fiance is doing.
girlie8.jpg

Again choosing an uncomfortable place to sit around.
girlie9.jpg

Smartie the Rat, meet Girlie the Bunny
girlie10.jpg

A "who me?" look on her face

girlie11.jpg

Uh-Oh. Someone just knocked over some dog food! Who could it be? Surely not Girlie!
girlie12.jpg

Nope. Not her at all

girlie13.jpg

Ohh wow! i just wanted to say that Girlie is a very gorgeous looking bunny:D

What a baby doll!Her colouring is just ever sopretty:), I sure do hope that someone can come alongandsnatch this little girlup

I am in love with this bunny!

cheryl

cheryl13 wrote:
Ohh wow! i just wanted to say that Girlie is a very gorgeous looking bunny:D

What a baby doll!Her colouring is just ever sopretty:), I sure do hope that someone can come alongandsnatch this little girlup

I am in love with this bunny!

cheryl

Well if you want to fly over here to the States you can have her lol!

Ohh i wish!!!!! I think i would have a hard time trying to get through customs thoughlol

cheryl

Wow , what a Beauty. She's got the cutest face.

I don't know if the husband would let me have another bunny.We have 4 little cuties at the moment. I'd love to have morebut I think we would need a bigger house. LOL

Soooska:apollo:

Not yet. I REALLY REALLY REALLLLY would like to find her a home soon since I am getting busier and busier with life. :?

Hi Jrabbit, can you tell me anything else aboutthat beautiful girl? How is she with people/ Whatis her weight? Is she fixed?

Thanks!

She is gorgeous! It's so great of you to take her in even if it is only temporary. I hope she finds an awesome home.:)

Again, how big is she and is she fixed and up to date on vet checks?
How is she with other animals/people/pottytraining/her age?? That info would really help a potential adoption.

Alij wrote:
Again, how big is she and is she fixed and up to date on vet checks?
How is she with other animals/people/pottytraining/her age?? That info would really help a potential adoption.

She isn't too big just yet. She has been to the vet, but she is not fixed. I just don't have that type of money :(

She does not pee or poo on the rug, but she is not litter trained in her cage.

I love her markings. I would love tohave her but I believe we have proven that transporting arabbit across the country is too hard. Good luck in findingher a home!

I am located in northwest/central indiana... thesouth bend metro area...please let me know if you still need a home forher!!!!!! :bunnydance:

I have been looking for another bunny to get...and this sounds like the perfect match!:colors: Let me know ! Thanks!!

Cuddles, I sent Jrabbit a pm and an email. Ihope we hear from her! Its been a while since we've had an updating, soIm hoping Girlie is still up for adoption.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Latest posts

Back