REHOME: Neutered male grey/white lop - North Georgia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketsizedrhino

Reaction score
A very handsome, neutered, grey and white lop is in need of a new home. His college owner no longer has the time for him and he has been living in a dirty cage with less and less free range time. :-\ He lives in a 3x3 panel NIC cage and used to be litter trained but due to the infrequent cleanings he has gotten out of the habit. He would be easy to re-train with some patience.

His name is Rupert. My friend came to me to see if I knew anyone who wants a bunny and if not he will be posted on craigslist and end up who knows where.  I really wish I wasn't living in an apartment w/roommate right now otherwise I would find a way to take him in but I simply do not have the space if I can't bond him and Kirby.. or the funds. This really tears at my heart because he was one of the bunnies at the mom and pop pet store I worked at two years ago... My co-worker's roommate bought him and judging by my co-worker's love for animals I was really relived and happy that he found a good forever home.

2i1jg92.jpg

2eupw0k.jpg

wwjkvm.jpg

If there is even a "maybe" ringing in your head please PM me or email me at [email protected] and we can try and work out any arrangements necessary. I am willing to pick him up in Dahlonega and deliver him to anywhere around there, Kennesaw or Gwinnett.

I just sent you an email about Rupert! I just joined this site by chance. I do not own a bunny yet, but I have been looking for one... particularly one with lop ears! Maybe he is the one for me!

OMG He is gorgeous!! I would take him in a heartbeat if I didn't leave so far and wasn't already had my max!

Latest posts

Back